Would you rather watch......?

If two matches were being played at the same time... Would you rather watch...... 1)This team India play...... 2) or watch an Indian cricket league match with some of your favourite Indian and foreign players...... Team India anytime .......

Re: Would you rather watch......?

If the Ind Cric League produces quality cricket .... I will be more than happy to support it ... But you gotta give folks a chance ... thats exactly why America is such a succesfull nation .... So yes I will support it. You wont acheive much or grow with such a constricted view ...
Amen to that! I would much rather watch quality cricket than watch an aging SRT bowled through the gates and a distraught Dravid leaning on his bat in the most "I have given-up" posture. xxxx

Re: Would you rather watch......? Perhaps we have forgotten that BCCI is not a govt entity..and the players who plat for india.are basically a team from BCCI..and team BCCI... even ICL players can use Tiranga and all other stuffs... if ZEE becomes big enough to erect a parallel system..and can attract more talented players...then ICC can endorse Team Zee...instead of Team BCCI.. as even ICC is a pvt company registered at some long islands..and whose owner is some anonymous body...

Re: Would you rather watch......? Who knows if the second league becomes a reality, it may become a safe haven for all our retired oldies. So its SRT, Dravid allover again :hic: We may even end up recycling players between the two leagues. Imagine Raina, Kaif playing for second league every 3rd week & first league every 2nd week, while our seniors do the opposite. That way, Greggy too will have the option of blaming the seniors or juniors depending on the results and the day of the week :hic: