ludhianvi

What are you eating now?

On 05/02/2017 at 7:10 AM, Rajiv said:

C3QrjF6WEAEaQx5.jpg

They have got Delhi, UP and Uttarakhand completely wrong. I have lived in Delhi for few years and visited UP quite a few times, nobody consumes meat there regularly, it's very expensive. Even those fond of eating meat would restrict it to occasions only.

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Also, I don't think there are 97% NVs in TN. It could be around the same as Kar (70%). Even the Kar number seems very high. Kerala and Andhra seems about right. 

Don't know about them, but now that you've mentioned those places, here's what I love the most:

Andhra - Biryani.

Karnataka - Bengaluru ghee roast.

TN - Chilli porotta.

Kerala - Kothu porotta.

5 hours ago, MechEng said:

Don't know about them, but now that you've mentioned those places, here's what I love the most:

Andhra - Biryani.

Karnataka - Bengaluru ghee roast.

TN - Chilli porotta.

Kerala - Kothu porotta.

Telangana - biryani. Mostly from Hyderabad. Andhra biryani is ok not that great.

2 hours ago, gattaca said:

Telangana - biryani. Mostly from Hyderabad. Andhra biryani is ok not that great.

I had veg biryani at Paradise when I was in Hyderabad, although the chicken biryani was considered to be the real deal. I have to say, that was the best rice dish I have ever eaten. Fusion of saffron with long white rice - divine.

I even love those sweet and sour dried mango peels which is originally from Andhra Pradesh. I cannot remember the name of the sweet, but it originated at Rajahmundry. Love those too, unfortunately they're seasonal and only available during summers!

40 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I had veg biryani at Paradise when I was in Hyderabad, although the chicken biryani was considered to be the real deal. I have to say, that was the best rice dish I have ever eaten. Fusion of saffron with long white rice - divine.

I even love those sweet and sour dried mango peels which is originally from Andhra Pradesh. I cannot remember the name of the sweet, but it originated at Rajahmundry. Love those too, unfortunately they're seasonal and only available during summers!

Mango tandra ? 

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

i like huderabadi biryani very much..

in bangalore there are 3/4 paradise biriyanis caliming it to be the franchise/proper one based out of hyderabad..

its good but few telugu guys told thta biriani is hyd paradise is even better :sad:

11 minutes ago, velu said:

i like huderabadi biryani very much..

in bangalore there are 3/4 paradise biriyanis caliming it to be the franchise/proper one based out of hyderabad..

its good but few telugu guys told thta biriani is hyd paradise is even better :sad:

There are hilarious cases in north India where you will find around 5 sweet shops in the same area with same name and you have to rely on your instincts to find the bonafide famous sweet shop and avoid the impostors.

41 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Mango tandra it is! We call it 'aam ras' or 'aam papad'. They're made from dried mango and sugarcane juice. Amazing taste and they have health benefits too!

Love it. In the US since we don't have a chance to taste Indian mangoes. That is the only thing that comes close to Indian mangoes.

Edited by gattaca

Prob only guy in the world who eats this at night :embaressed_smile:

porrige-28735095.jpg

Nah, not alone, I prefer it too, put on a lot of weight recently, looking to reduce it, so I am doing skiping and running and in diet I prefer, oats, porridge, roasted chicken, quinoa and scrambled egg white,also some time I have a bowl of daal and curd as well.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:24 PM, laaloo said:

Chili Paneer baby

After I hit the gym of course ;)

I like To eat Kajukatri without chandi (verakh) on it because its non veg, made from cow's bone its true I eat black Grapes (dry) every day to keep my skin as good as Laloos Avatar, so ''soft''

I loves home made pani puri and home made Bhaji Paoo.