Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

Classic Nehra performance. Gets smashed evrywhere for 7 an over' date=' miles more then anyone else. But picks up a couple of wickets, so his fans will be happy and proclaim his wicket taking greatness!!![/quote'] That too 2 half volleys. Thanks to bangbros :two_thumbs_up:
Classic Nehra performance. Gets smashed evrywhere for 7 an over' date=' miles more then anyone else. But picks up a couple of wickets, so his fans will be happy and proclaim his wicket taking greatness!!![/quote'] 2/28 or 0/29 or 1/38. But then why am I posting a reply, I myself don't know!!
King Tendulkar (KT): See, I told you guys, guess who economy rate is highest once again? He’s awful and shouldn’t be… *interrupted by a knock on the shoulder* Sensible Indian cricket fan (SICF): KT, KT! Have you been following the final today? KT: No, why? SICF: Nehra’s figures so far read 3 overs, 6 runs and 3 wickets, he’s bowling very well.. KT: Oh, I must have been mistaken then.. I just assumed that he’d be our worst bowler as I always do.. After all, numbers don’t lie right? SICF: But KT, don’t you know that he bowls during BOTH the batting and bowling PPs AND the slog overs? KT: Don’t give me irrelevant arguments, look at the stats. SICF: At least, wont you acknowledge that the difference b/w respectable bowling figures of 10-0-48-1 and bad looking figures of 10-0-56-1 can be two edges to the boundary and you cannot justifiably distinguish the performance of our bowlers based on insignificant and inconsistent variations? KT: Don’t give me technicalities, look at the stats.. SICF: Hmmm, so you just hate Nehra and wan t to diss him no matter what, I get it. And oh btw, what do you think of Nehra’s performance in the 3rd ODI against South Africa..? KT: Oh, do you even need to ask.. He was pathetic, terrible, leaking runs like a.. SICF: Dude, dude, I was just kidding. He didn’t even play in that match… Some people never change... *Shakes his head and walks away*