Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

Yeah great so he bowls pants against aussies, costs us 10 runs per innings in filed and does jack with bat. We lose series and then drop him! No I rather axe the rubbish now so we can win the series. I also fear he will perserved with for a year or even if bowling pants. Then dropped!
I have a similar intuition. But, you cannot drop a bowler just on the basis of raw intuition - it will create a brawl in Indian media and the selectors' effigies might be burned!
Yeah he had an ok Champions trophy but he is still awful. Thats as good as it well get for him on those friendly seaming tracks. I truly think he is shocking and nearly brought me to tears when he got recall to team. His fielding and batting are crimes against humanity. The guy is awful. Nehra is going to be shocking in next few months. Mark my words. He is terrible!
U Mad? Strong hate campaign Wth, the guy steal your lego when you and him were in pre school together? Fact is he took 18 wickets in his last 10 odi's. Please delete this here thread and swich off your Pc. You cricketing knowledge rivals george dubyas geography knowledge(though he may have you beat) 18 wickets in his last 10 matches.
U Mad? Strong hate campaign Wth, the guy steal your lego when you and him were in pre school together? Fact is he took 18 wickets in his last 10 odi's. Please delete this here thread and swich off your Pc. You cricketing knowledge rivals george dubyas geography knowledge(though he may have you beat) 18 wickets in his last 10 matches.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Yeah he had an ok Champions trophy but he is still awful. Thats as good as it well get for him on those friendly seaming tracks. I truly think he is shocking and nearly brought me to tears when he got recall to team. His fielding and batting are crimes against humanity. The guy is awful. Nehra is going to be shocking in next few months. Mark my words. He is terrible!
Did your girlfriend dump you for Nehra?