Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

Nehra's done well with the ball since he returned. Wasnt he close to being the leading wicket taker in the CT? It's just a shame that he's got the co-ordination of a polio-ridden toddler. And a face which looks like staring into a portal to the past and seeing the Holocaust.

Again pathetic performance by Nehra. Worst economy rate of all the bowlers and no wickets. He should not be in the team and is being exposed as I said.
i would not call an econ on 5.6 pathetic considering he was bowling in batting powerplay n to set batsmen Nehra has been okay.nothing special but atleast he has been pathetic one game like PK was in 1st game n good in others
He has the worst economy rate out of all the bowlers apart from Raina! He has been our worst bowler. Its not as if he has been a great bowler with a great record. He was always rubbish and still is. He needs to go asap so we get someone in who has a future with the team!
u need to realise that the pitch then was not conducive to fast bowling.dont give me the example of siddle.he was bowling at night n bowl swing around at that time. Nehra had an off day yesterday,but if he goes at 5.6 on his off day,i'm happy with that

I meant he has the worst economy rate in the whole series apart from Raina! How about the fact that he bowls mostly during the powerplay overs? The 2nd spell yday was a problem, apart from that he has done well since his comeback. You cant trash him for one bad spell in 9-10 matches. BTW barring Lee, all pacers in this series from both the sides have an eco rate of 5 plus.

I meant he has the worst economy rate in the whole series apart from Raina! How about the fact that he bowls mostly during the powerplay overs? The 2nd spell yday was a problem, apart from that he has done well since his comeback. You cant trash him for one bad spell in 9-10 matches. BTW barring Lee, all pacers in this series from both the sides have an eco rate of 5 plus.
One bad spell? In this whole series he has just been one big long bad spell. The stats back it up. He has been our worst bolwer! And lets not forget to mention his pathetic fielding and batting. As well as his bugs bunny looks!

Nehra bowled beautifully in this series. Infact most penetrative bowler of all. Ball was zipping around he was unplayable on several occasions. He took the onus of bowling upfront and death bowling. I am more than satisfied with his performance. When was the last time an Indina fast bowler clocked 147 k.

One bad spell? In this whole series he has just been one big long bad spell. The stats back it up. He has been our worst bolwer! And lets not forget to mention his pathetic fielding and batting. As well as his bugs bunny looks!
We already know the players you hate/despise (Nehra, Kaif notably) no matter what they do. You don't have to keep bumping the thread for moronic reasons.
Now it's proved, that either DSR AKA Tendulkar king either doesn't watch much cricket and goes by just what he reads, or just here to troll The guy has bowled beautifully. and you used to say you don't go by stats and just see how the guy batting or bowling.
Now that clealry shows someone who has not watched the games or which is more likley does not have a cricket brain. The irony is when I said he bowled poorly in previous games , stats were thrown at me that he bowled well. Now I use stats to supplement my thoughts on him being poor, the same hypocrites now say stats are not relevant and that he is actually bowling well. Stop trolling!
We already know the players you hate/despise (Nehra' date=' Kaif notably) no matter what they do. You don't have to keep bumping the thread for moronic reasons.[/quote'] Moronic reason that he is bowling pants and has the worst economy rate of all our bowlers in the series. What you guys dont like threads which mean you end up with egg on their faces! p.s glad you mentioned Kaif, as I was proved 100% correct on him, in that he was not good enough! No doubt you are still backing losers like him but personally I want India to be the best team and players like that are not going to allow that. The fact that you are fan of Kaif means your credibility is at zero!