Yo, what's up with Benn and Johnson? Fight hua kya?

flamy

WTF. How can Slater and Healy get off supporting the Aussies all the time. If Mark Nicholas or Tony Greig (Is he there in the commentary team?) were there, it would have lent some sort of equality (atleast) in terms of commentary, but Healy and Slater really got on my nerves...
Are you kidding? He is more Australian than any Australian - the guy literally creams himself at the sight of anything Aussie!

healy is a horse's ass, he is the biggest cheat, he knocked of bails and claimed for run out once rascal, wtf why two sets of punishments for same offense , this plain bigotry, these fu**cking match refrees are so pro white, they never get any bans it is always Asians/or windies, remember how sehwag got screwed. I dont remember which aussies were doing the commentary when Pup literally grabbed Sachin with both arms and pulled him down in CB series in 2008 when he trying to get a single, they were telling how he had every right to ball and here Idiot Healy wants Benn to move out of way so runner can run, what a double standards.

Are you kidding? He is more Australian than any Australian - the guy literally creams himself at the sight of anything Aussie!
lol - I knew someone would come up with this... I knew he's an Aussie to the core, but somehow he comes off as a nice guy. And he hasn't been involved in any sort of controversies, so I considered him as 'neutral'. I don't kn ow why, more than anyone else, I like his voice on the commentary box...