Want to get in shape for summer? Join in...

Lurker

how long should you generally wait after eating breakfast to begin working out. Right now' date=' I wait about an hr but i feel I should wait a bit longer.[/quote'] atleast an hour should be spent ..and in a standing position to allow your spine to be dehydrated. also eating is a must before you lift. so give some time before you hit the gym

uup here fat free milk is like 1.99 per gallon or even cheaper sometimes. 16 X 12g protien per can. **** i will take it all day. But i spend atleast 400$ on supps and gym' date=' dad hates me :P[/quote'] :(( Man, as we speak of milk...looks like recently I have developed some sort of milk/lactose intolerance. Another night-out due to bloated and painful stomach, and I cant connect it to anything but milk stuff I had just before bed. Now gulping down whisky at 7 am !! to get some quick sleep :((

Forgot to mention that early morning I did an hour of jogging.
well.. it all depends on time frame of your goals...theoretically one can do hours of cardio daily. All you need is time and a good diet and gradual progress (both in terms of duration and intensity). endurance athletes like marathon runners, swimmers.. burn calories to the tune of 5+Ks and eat proportionately.e.g. on a typical training day people like Michael Phelps ingest about 10-12K calories!!! You can 'safely' achieve calorie deficit of 500-1000Cals in day, if most of it comes from extra work and not under-eating..which amounts to 1-1.5 lb of weight loss per week (while accounting for rest days too!)