Age is a b1tch!

coffee_rules

Wasn't Sridevi the first actress to claim, "you can't be a virgin to be in film industry" or something controversial like that years ago when talking about sex was still a taboo I think she's getting sexier by the day: i744_srideviatlakmefashionweek.jpgSridevi.jpgsridevi.jpgdsc_4503-preview.jpg bow chika wow wow

Guest Gunner

She had her nose job done years ago. If you look at the vdo links which yoda and Gunner_mania posted you will see the difference.

She had her nose job done years ago. If you look at the vdo links which yoda and Gunner_mania posted you will see the difference.
Yes...but her nose looks much more pinched now compared to her last few movies.....too pointy. Women who dress modestly in their youth and suddenly try the" sexy "clothes in their older age look too desperate. That way Rekha looks great...she may have had a thousand stuff done but she still looks the same overmade up ,over dressed lady......She looks great!:two_thumbs_up:

Guest Gunner
Yes...but her nose looks much more pinched now compared to her last few movies.....too pointy. Women who dress modestly in their youth and suddenly try the" sexy "clothes in their older age look too desperate. That way Rekha looks great...she may have had a thousand stuff done but she still looks the same overmade up ,over dressed lady......She looks great!:two_thumbs_up:
Ha, you snatched the words from my mouth, Rekha aged more gracefully than anyone else. You keep saying exactly what I am thinking. :hail: