Sahara Pune Warriors - Team Thread

Ranjha

I have a feeling the only purpose Pune will serve in this tournament is to help the top Tier teams with much needed points when their semi-fina qualification prospects are in danger. :hahaha:
Oh no you didn't. Come the 28th of May and you'll wish you never said these words.

Oh no you didn't. Come the 28th of May and you'll wish you never said these words.
My bad. :(( It is my strong suspicion that the sole purpose Pune will fulfill in this tourney is to help the more formidable teams with easy point scoring opportunities when their qualification chances seem uncertain. Happy? :giggle:

My bad. :(( It is my strong suspicion that the sole purpose Pune will fulfill in this tourney is to help the more formidable teams with easy point scoring opportunities when their qualification chances seem uncertain. Happy? :giggle:
They have good players yar Smith,Ryder,Robin Uthappa,UV,Manish Pandey,Manhas and other guys though saying that Devils are going to blow them away with their daredevil performance B->

highly dangerous batsmen for 20-20 but the same players are known to be mercurial as well. yuvraj and uthappa the two key players have had so many thrashings from csk that our job is half done when we face them. muhahahahaha! anyway they have a good team ad not done a lousy job like most franchsies.

Yoda, I still want Punjab to do well and am supporting them first and foremost... I am just unhappy with the lack of Punjabi players on the team - teams like RCB can unearth guys like Kohli then why hasnt the Punjab team done so in the last 3 sessions.

Interesting how Pnwjab supporters have moved onto Pwne as ther favorite son Yuvi moved. :hehe: Wonder why one guy is more important than their own home state. :dontknow:
Forget importance of one guy..these people are now against to their own state team...:haha: