Why do India have home advantage?

and where else you want to play? Let me tell you, no matter where we have played world cup game, we have always beat you.. And why are you bothered, Pakistan don't even have home anymore. The rules were clear from the start. SL were second as well and they will play their QF and SF at home.

This is ok for group stage games but not in crunch matches. Pakistan finished Top of their group so we should have the chance to pick where we want to play. This is a cheap ICC Money grabbing ploy. If anything, 50% of tickets should go to PCB, so they should sell in Pakistan.
:hysterical: you've got to be kidding me be glad icc didn't kick you guys out after the spotfixing issue.
and where else you want to play? Let me tell you, no matter where we have played world cup game, we have always beat you.. And why are you bothered, Pakistan don't even have home anymore. The rules were clear from the start. SL were second as well and they will play their QF and SF at home.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Out in the ocean :cantstop:
Shahid Afridi please concentrate on the match on 30th' date='Pak will need your phasssttt spin bowling against us,dont waste your time lurking in ICF[/quote'] To be fair, he realizes the futility of his bowling to India: average 55, economy rate 5.01 So he isn't bothering to practice when he knows he will get his customary thrashing by the Indian batsmen no matter how much he prepares. Fair enough really
To be fair, he realizes the futility of his bowling to India: average 55, economy rate 5.01 So he isn't bothering to practice when he knows he will get his customary thrashing by the Indian batsmen no matter how much he prepares. Fair enough really
:giggle::two_thumbs_up:

50% of tickets for people in pakistan?? what you talking about. In the last tournament in pakistan, when India and pakistan played in an odi.. Sehwag commented how he felt like he was playing for security guards and no crowd was there. Even in an India-Pak match. You think public would like to spend money and travel to India to watch their team play?