Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

????? Really .. so you think Indian batmen want to face Shoaib + Aamir + Gul + Afridi + Ajmal ? Don't be silly .. Pak fast bowling has taken a huge blow and they would just like India prefer a turning wicket.
Absolutely . When Pak 1999 team couldn't beat India neither will this team.
lol....what kinda a pitch do you want for the match...spinning one?...afridi and ajmal will exploit it...seamer friendly? gul will exploit it... i say play the match in some random gulli in mohali....lol...whatever pitch u get in the end u have to work with it...pity you fools trying to win a match based on the pitch lmao
Bothered to check the average of Gul and Afridi against India. :haha:
lol....what kinda a pitch do you want for the match...spinning one?...afridi and ajmal will exploit it...seamer friendly? gul will exploit it...
You think if Gul can exploit it against batsmen of better technique, then can ZK and Munaf Patel not exploit it against the weaker batsmen of Pak? Some of the Ind batsmen faced a sterner test at the hands of Steyn and Morkel in SA conditions. Ind has to trust the batsmen. Flat pitch will help the Flat Track Bullies of Pak, and we dont want that. Can Mohali produce a bowler friendly wicket? I think they can (in the past they have done sometimes) 250 par score - better than 310 par score for matches against Pak.
I know its not going to happen but a green wicket will definitely win it for us' date='I have never seen a bunch of more hapless cricketers than these pak batsmen even on a slightly green or hard wicket.[/quote'] +++ Our batsmen will handle their seamers better than vice versa. Of course, that's not happening. Expect a 300+ wicket, maybe the Ind-Eng type.
+++ Our batsmen will handle their seamers better than vice versa.
Or at least thats what we expect.
Of course, that's not happening. Expect a 300+ wicket, maybe the Ind-Eng type.
Thats bad, that will neutralize any advtg of technique that our batsmen have over theirs (Younis Khan is an exception. He is a great batsman and also a giant when playing against India, so we have to account for a 50+ from him minimum)

Stop comparing averages from Previous years regarding Gul and Afridi. Gul is reaching his career peak and Afridi is currently at his bowling peak. + the fact that they normally play India on a pitch which is not prepared to give help to bowlers. Pakistan - 270 India - All out for 230 - Gul rips through

Stop comparing averages from Previous years regarding Gul and Afridi. Gul is reaching his career peak and Afridi is currently at his bowling peak. + the fact that they normally play India on a pitch which is not prepared to give help to bowlers. Pakistan - 270 India - All out for 230 - Gul rips through
India 400. Pakistan 150 all out.
Guest Gunner

First, can we please b& finey till the WC is over? I can barely tolerate this crap anymore. Second, Why are we discussing the pitch? We are going to give the Pakis the mother goose of all hammerings.

First, can we please b& finey till the WC is over? I can barely tolerate this crap anymore.
Go ahead, and Ignore the thread :finger:
Second, Why are we discussing the pitch? We are going to give the Pakis the mother goose of all hammerings.
Well, pitch is important. One need not explain why - it always is, in cricket. Thats why folks discuss pitch for any important match.:orderorder:
Guest Gunner
Well, pitch is important. One need not explain why - it always is, in cricket. Thats why folks discuss pitch for any important match.:orderorder:
You need to sit back, stop getting your panties twisted and watch a game or two. I don't see how any of you think the Pakis are going to beat India. The only thing worth mentioning is that Dhoni should bat lower down the order since he is out of form.
Guest Gunner
^gunner, did u think this shoddy pak team can beat Aus in this wc2011 or SL in SL? But they did! Pak is dangerously unpredictable. Are you sure they cannot beat Ind?
Both oz and SL suck worse than Pak and yes I am sure they can't beat India. India screws things up due to self doubt, all unnecessary if you ask me.