India vs WI, 3rd test at Mumbai : Discussions, observations, predictions, experiences and opinions

India vs WI, 3rd test at Mumbai : Discussions, observations, predictions, experiences and opinions  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ranjisuperleague2010/engine/records/batting/most_runs_career.html?id=5961;type=tournament Rohit Sharma has scored quite heavily in domestic cricket in the last year and deserves a shot. If anyone is a cowlasher, it is Manish Pandey. i don't see VVS playing the next test, i think Rahane and Kohli should come into the side. It would be slightly unfair if Rahane misses out after being selected for all 3 matches but i can see him being left out with Rohit and Kohli playing. I'm not sure Dravid will want to sit out. He is in the the best form he has been for years and will see this as a chance to extend a golden run.
Manish Pandey is not a cow slasher.He is a quality batsmen who played some excellent knocks in tough conditions in Ranji already.He was the top run getter in Ranji trophy in 2009-10 season which was just his second first class season. U dont score a 4th innings hundred against Mumbai in a Ranji trophy final by being a cow slasher.

i dont know if he will get a chance to bat, or even play, but if he gets time in the middle i'm sure he will make a good score. he has been scoring runs for fun lately, simply unstoppable.

If you had told this before this Ranji season i would have agreed.
why? he has always scored heavily in first class cricket. the bowling doesn't test him at all.
Manish Pandey is not a cow slasher.He is a quality batsmen who played some excellent knocks in tough conditions in Ranji already.He was the top run getter in Ranji trophy in 2009-10 season which was just his second first class season. U dont score a 4th innings hundred against Mumbai in a Ranji trophy final by being a cow slasher.
Yeah i was a bit harsh on him, don't think he will ever be good enough to play for India though. Too many ahead of him.