"England do not deserve the #1 ranking "

long way too go...one inning isn't good enough..they are good team ...hopefully pakistan will take a good lead and just fin it
Englands record in India since 1990: Played: 11 Won 1 :hysterical: Lost: 6 :hysterical: Draw: 4 Away against Pak since 2000 Played: 6 Won: 1 Lost: 2 Draw: 3 Away against Sri Lanka since 1990: Played: 10 Won: 2 Lost: 4 Draw: 4 They suck in SC. Can't play quality spin.
Do England care about their number 1 rank? Are they interested in being in UAE for the tour? Why are English players having so many drinks' date=' its not all that hot in UAE?[/quote'] So One day of Match equal to 7 Tests :two_thumbs_up: atleast they won couple of practice matches :P
How many points they will lose if they lose 1-0 ? Also will they lose no. 1 ranking if they lose this series ?
They will not lose it I think with 1-0. But they wont be able to beat SL in SL or India in India or South Africa in England. The only series they will win in 2012 will be England vs West Indies! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: @saneindian don't feed the troll. Look under his username.
Actually the no 1 team deserves the no 1 status coz... they are no 1. Who else will be no 1. Everyone sucks in alien conditions except Saffers and they bloody choke.
Saffers have started struggling in home conditions nowadays and they even let Sri Lanka beat them. So basically all top teams are home bullies and get whitewashed overseas. Safricans compete well overseas but struggle to beat anyone at home. All teams are basically the same. Just that the England team is a United Nations team and have the ugliest bunch of cricketers (in terms of cricket aesthetics). They've made Test Cricket boring.
except there was no spin there. it was pace against english batsmen have always been decent. i see a kumble 92/93 .
Ajmal hasn't done us. Our Batsman done themselves with terrible shots bar Bell and KP. There's no spin in this wicket. This wicket will get flatter then it already is. Anyway we can still win this test if we bowl Pakistan out for 250 which I think we will.
Ajmal hasn't done us. Our Batsman done themselves with terrible shots bar Bell and KP. There's no spin in this wicket. This wicket will get flatter then it already is. Anyway we can still win this test if we bowl Pakistan out for 250 which I think we will.
How? You yourself mentioned it is flat. Also English pacemen are nowhere as fast as Australians or Saffers. Tremlett without his bounce and Anderson without his swing are useless in these conditions. There's a reason Anderson avgs 40+ in Asia.
How? You yourself mentioned it is flat. Also English pacemen are nowhere as fast as Australians or Saffers. Tremlett without his bounce and Anderson without his swing are useless in these conditions. There's a reason Anderson avgs 40+ in Asia.
Anderson was swinging the ball in his first few overs. You also have to remember we're up against Pakistan. Not a very good batting side. Still they've given themselves a mountain to climb I'll admit. A par first innings score on this wicket looks between 400-450.
Anderson was swinging the ball in his first few overs. You also have to remember we're up against Pakistan. Not a very good batting side. Still they've given themselves a mountain to climb I'll admit. A par first innings score on this wicket looks between 400-450.
Here they are. They made huge scores against Steyn,Morkel and co last year and these guys bowl better than the English on flat surfaces.