Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

i am quite worried about kellogs. he has been very conspicuous in his absence. i hope he hasn't topped himself after being whitewashed by one of the 'asian minnows'. :nervous:
I Doubt you will see breakfast man here ever again or if you do it will not be until England beat India which won't occur until a series in Eng... Any idea when that is.... Mark the date thats when you will see him again if he hasn't altered his name.... Noticed one or two new England posters in the Test thread coming in right on the end of a smashing (seem curious)... Would be wise to change IDs given his wealth of superior and quality posts. I mean reverse swinging new balls, ATG batsmen and keepers, best bowling side, ATG team etc.... You couldn't come back after that could you... As for those missing, Serani is also very very quiet.:giggle:
Why don't we laugh at our own miserable state of test cricket? Wall is gone' date=' Laxman will follow soon and so do Sachin. Our laugh at other teams failure is sheer projection of our failures. Yes, lets laugh on England.[/quote'] better save ur finger from charley :giggle:
Let's take a moment to have a good laugh at the "no. 1 team in the world" and the team that will "dominate for the next 10 years" :hysterical: They were blanked 5-0 in India in odis and the excuse that time was it's not "real" cricket. Now after being beaten 2-0 by Pakistan I wonder what England's excuse will be. Eng can't play spin to save their lives and the best moment was seeing the "best batsman in the world" Ian Bell look totally clueless after playing a weird shot while playing on :cantstop: And well bowled Pakistan. Other than a couple of deliveries that were down the leg side and went for 4 byes I didn't see anything loose on offer. Of course it helped that England batsmen were rooted to their crease as if in paralysis and I didn't see even one batsman, or in fact even one delivery where they used their feet to get to the pitch of the ball. Once again... INGERLAND :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: botham
Why don't we laugh at our own miserable state of test cricket? Wall is gone' date=' Laxman will follow soon and so do Sachin. Our laugh at other teams failure is sheer projection of our failures. Yes, lets laugh on England.[/quote'] Yes because the whole purpose of exsistance is to be miserable and mourn forever. No, the whole purpose of existance is to laugh and belittle other people's misery. Also hide one's own lack of talent by pulling others down
Yes because the whole purpose of exsistance is to be miserable and mourn forever. No' date=' the whole purpose of existance is to laugh and belittle other people's misery. Also hide one's own lack of talent by pulling others down[/quote'] err... its a fun game and english players had unlimted fun at our expense.. now its our chance
Why don't we laugh at our own miserable state of test cricket? Wall is gone' date=' Laxman will follow soon and so do Sachin. Our laugh at other teams failure is sheer projection of our failures. Yes, lets laugh on England.[/quote'] where were you ,when we were laughing at our team.