Will Ganguly Repay the Debt of Dravid the Great?

Many a times in the Past.."captain" ganguly relied heavily on Dravid to score runs for him...and he obliged him on most occasions.. Now the tide has turned..Now The Rahul Dravid is the captain of Team india.. will Ganguly show his worth and justify his selection in the team as pure batsman..and score runs tomorrow....nothing less than 80-90 will do ...

LOL! Sounds like a hindi soap. Camera pans in and out of Ganguly 300 times. Dhoosh dhoosh dhoosh. Dhoosh dhoosh dhoosh. Dravid sits in a corner sobbing. Background commentary while camera on Ganguly with constipated look: Kya tum uska ehsaan chuka paoage? Kya tum uski g bacha paoge? Dhoosh dhoosh dhoosh.

LOL! Sounds like a hindi soap. Camera pans in and out of Ganguly 300 times. Dhoosh dhoosh dhoosh. Dhoosh dhoosh dhoosh. Dravid sits in a corner sobbing. Background commentary while camera on Ganguly with constipated look: Kya tum uska ehsaan chuka paoage? Kya tum uski g bacha paoge? Dhoosh dhoosh dhoosh.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Lets name this soap as Ekta Kapoor's - Kyun ki dada bhi kabhi captain tha :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Gambo is a complete "namuna", as defined by Lurker.:hysterical:
:hysterical:, Add Tendulkar the squeaky voiced "chota rajan", Laxman with his sorry a$$ "I will play the world cup someday" looks and Veeru fighting for his samosas in the corner with Inzi, we have all of the fab five covered.

I think Ganguly will score big in this one. What with so much attention on the rest of the players people have forgotten Ganguly has been among runs since a while. I back him to do the job in the company of Laxman and Dhoni.

:hysterical::hysterical: Saale tragic soaps hi banaate hain lekin.
Also Dravid's closeup freezes and goes black and white when dada gets out cheaply yet again:hysterical::hysterical:

I don't know what you guys reckon but I think Ganguly was the one that looked more assured than anyone. He was playing the short balls well, leaving the balls rightly and was interested in putting bat to ball when needed. He played a little slow yes but you don't expect him to smash fours every other ball when the rest are falling like ten pins. I think he looked pretty composed during his knock. It wasn't good to see him get cleaned up in the 30s but lest he got a good one.

Ganguly is class. He values his wicket more than any other batsman in this Indian lineup becuase he knows that one bad series could spell the end of his career. I'd like to see him and Laxman switch positions though. Laxman is a useless #6 and bats well in the company of top order batsmen. Ganguly's game is better suited to sheparding the tail.