ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

2nd April, 2013. To whomsoever this may concern – This post is the official announcement of the appointment of ‘Sidhoni’ as the premier mascot of the Chennai Super Kings mega-franchize. This appointment is valid thru the entire duration of the 2013 edition of the tournament. As the premier mascot of the CSK franchize, Sidhoni can now delegate the match threads for all of CSK’s home games. If he chooses to do so, Sidhoni can appoint a co-mascot who can assist him in his duties.

where is today's match thread ? who is KKR mascot :hitler:
All KKR fans are sleeping still. They drank till morning to celebrate the sooperb inaugural ceremony their guru presented last night. Don't see them having a mascot. If they can do a headcount and let us know how many of them are here, that itself would be an achievement.

^^ I seem to have missed your post. Anyways, no point brooding over this. I leave it to the two of you, i.e you and lord. Decide amongst yourselves (and other KxiP fans if any) who will be the mascot. You both can be co-mascots if you wish.

^^ I seem to have missed your post. Anyways, no point brooding over this. I leave it to the two of you, i.e you and lord. Decide amongst yourselves (and other KxiP fans if any) who will be the mascot. You both can be co-mascots if you wish.
Being srs Just wanna open thread for Pune home match. I can't be bothered with other stuff so Lord'll be alright