Shah Rukh Khan thread

bulbul

Why does SRK go to America? Doesn't he have any pride? If I were him, I would boycott that country forever. Or else give heads up to airport authority so that it is hassle free. But if US immigration is messing up with him or APJ, then insteading of complaining and keep visiting, he should refuse to visit there and let his fans take it to the US govt. It will work bothways.

And why do we? Yaar had hai. Do you foresee even in your wildest dreams Den XiaoPing or someone from Chinese establishment getting stopped? And if they were, not creating a big diplomatic hungama? How come our President gets mistreated and you are somehow suggesting as if going about business was a great thing to do?? :facepalm: The amazing thing is this - hassle at Airport - is one area which every American, Republican or Democrats, absolutely hates. Democrats hate it for privacy issue, Republicans (while claiming no terrorist attacks) hate TSA and all that they represent. But look at Indian Americans and they are the first to come out defending Americanas and laughing at their own brethen's mistreatment. Chela-panti at its best. No wonder George Bush had twice the approval rating in India as he did in US! xxx
Or maybe the Indian American community doesn't give two ****s about this process, having experienced much more *****ier service in India in every walk of life :hysterical::hysterical: Self loathing hadd hoti hai, control karo bhaiyya :two_thumbs_up:

much expected from the land of the free. that's why i left the country. america always was and always will be a country for white christians/jews, no matter what anyone says. unlike others, i decided not to stay back at all costs for a freaking green card. i was treated horribly by their INS, will never forgive them for that. i'm not saying its their fault though. its human nature for people to associate with their own.
dont worry man we wont miss u here.

And why do we? Yaar had hai. Do you foresee even in your wildest dreams Den XiaoPing or someone from Chinese establishment getting stopped? And if they were, not creating a big diplomatic hungama? How come our President gets mistreated and you are somehow suggesting as if going about business was a great thing to do?? :facepalm:
My point is Dr. Kalam doesn't have a problem despite being far more senior in all relevant aspects than this SRK. He could have created way more turbulence than this filmstar can think of but chose to ignore the inconvenience wisely. I'll trust in his wisdom over yours or that filmstar.
But look at Indian Americans and they are the first to come out defending Americanas and laughing at their own brethen's mistreatment. Chela-panti at its best. No wonder George Bush had twice the approval rating in India as he did in US! xxx
Try going to a police station in India and enlighten us of how your own brethren who's salary comes from your taxes treat you in your own country. This hero-giri from the nautanki SRK and his chelas looks fashionable since it is accepted in the West as a basic right to opinion. Besides, why so much fuss over something that's a privilege ? Its not like the UN charter guarantees no airport security screening to Bollywood legends. There's another fact that probably hurts SRK and surely some netas (not Dr. Kalam) about their feet being dragged to the ground and not having exclusive privileges guaranteed in India. The absence of a VIP culture that they're so used to must look like an alternate universe with the aliens out to get them by means of some security measures :giggle:

^LOL But the problem is SRK is ambassador of our countyr. He is star and has major fan following in USA. He has visited USA many times, He was with Nita Ambani and was guest speaker at Yale. I mean he was there on invitation right? not on a business or honeymoon. No one is saying that he should not be checked/screened throughly. But 2 hours, thats ridiculous...

Or maybe the Indian American community doesn't give two ****s about this process, having experienced much more *****ier service in India in every walk of life :hysterical::hysterical:
Wow! What sane justification!! IIT IQ at play here barkhurdaar? :winky:
Self loathing hadd hoti hai, control karo bhaiyya :two_thumbs_up:
Yes, I am a self-loather because I am sticking by Indians, and not American Indians hahaha...you got the definition of self-loather exactly right Khota! :nice:

My point is Dr. Kalam doesn't have a problem despite being far more senior in all relevant aspects than this SRK. He could have created way more turbulence than this filmstar can think of but chose to ignore the inconvenience wisely. I'll trust in his wisdom over yours or that filmstar.
You are using Dr. Kalam as the bandook for your battle here. As far as Dr. Kalaam is concerned nothing fazes him. He is Mahatma Gandhi of our times. So whats your point?? That Dr. Kalaam didnt raise a hue and cry gives a clean chit for racial profiling of Indian Muslims, even Presidents, dignitories and popular artists?
Try going to a police station in India and enlighten us of how your own brethren who's salary comes from your taxes treat you in your own country. This hero-giri from the nautanki SRK and his chelas looks fashionable since it is accepted in the West as a basic right to opinion. Besides, why so much fuss over something that's a privilege ? Its not like the UN charter guarantees no airport security screening to Bollywood legends.
Exactly what I hinted at chela-giri of Indian American. You got beat up by a cop back home, so now TSA can grope you at a USA Airport. Awesome! :two_thumbs_up: The reason why America is not India, is because Americans dont think like you do, they would be up in arms. And in fact are up in arms when it comes to Airport Security. It is only likes of you who will go to every extent, literally and figuratively, to defend them. Heck in this case you went to an Indian Police Station for justifying a detention in USA! xxx

You are using Dr. Kalam as the bandook for your battle here. As far as Dr. Kalaam is concerned nothing fazes him. He is Mahatma Gandhi of our times. So whats your point?? That Dr. Kalaam didnt raise a hue and cry gives a clean chit for racial profiling of Indian Muslims' date= even Presidents, dignitories and popular artists?
Its the common sense based response that somehow fails to get into your head. There's far more important things that the MEA has to deal with and likewise for most of us. Besides, aged seniors in USA too have to deal with the inconvenience despite posing no threat. Maybe you should keep that in mind that Americans are dealing with similar troubles before you cry out on discrimination.
Exactly what I hinted at chela-giri of Indian American. You got beat up by a cop back home, so now TSA can grope you at a USA Airport. Awesome! :two_thumbs_up:
Actually the TSA does its job far better than the Indian police. It must be your bhakti of certain personalities that seems to have made you oblivious to this simple fact. Lets have our mantris show the outrage on REAL issues like the one mentioned, eh ? Is the TSA perfect ? No. Does it have to deal with suicide bombers who carry explosives up their **** which have escaped the metal detectors among a host of other challenges ? Yes. Does it have to maintain a list of who's who from around the world so that certain VIPs are declared safe 24/7 ? Not necessarily; certainly not movie stars.
The reason why America is not India, is because Americans dont think like you do, they would be up in arms. And in fact are up in arms when it comes to Airport Security. It is only likes of you who will go to every extent, literally and figuratively, to defend them. Heck in this case you went to an Indian Police Station for justifying a detention in USA! xxx
What i defend here is SRK being treated like every other human being, one of the reasons why America is not India. There is no need for outrage if he's made to wait for a couple of hours. Besides, Al Gore wasn't an Indian muslim, yeah i had to bring him in the discussion too since you're too thick to comprehend why many of us aren't angered. Up in arms :haha: Airport security has infact made it much more inconvenient with every passing year since 9/11, not too effective i suppose. Of course, i could argue again that this current generation has far bigger challenges to be worried about than airport inconvenience. But then creating airport security like queues to buy cool phones and tablets that are made by slave labor without much environmental regulations elsewhere so as to pile on the national debt seems more important to them. Which makes me the chela on my temporary visa, you the Indian American along with them make America a great country.

Arre yaar I love the fittings of my darjee' date= plus if you are finicky about clothes the kind of kapda you get in India is far beyond what you will shell in US. Typical I get them everytime I am in India, this year I couldnt make it, issilie naap ke saath bheja tha. Or rather i tried to. And just for record all used underwears were sent to England for the use by Queen (Tendulkar)
So you dont live in India, you traitor. Whats with all those lectures you give on indians who live abroad like in UK. You are again a hypcroite. Where do you live now then? Knowing you its probably Bradford. This year you have not even been to the mother lad, very naughty boy!! Sold your soul for a cheap buck!

The most shameful part was foreign minsters reply. " this should not happen again" . What is this ? This treatment should not be mettted out to Bollywood bhands or is it meant for all Indians.
Delhi Municipal elections.. Fake bravado..G@@nd mein Gu Nahin Hain Kuch Karney ki against USA..All the political parties took out some time to show some fake bravado as today is the Delhi MNC elections..Nothing will happen later, rest assured..

Terrorist attacks since 9/11 in US: 0 Terrorist attacks since 26/11 in India: hundreds US will not compromise its security no matter who's at the gate. Unlike India where film stars can open defy laws as they know one ph call is all it takes for the ministers to wet their trousers and engage in brown nosing. Film stars can smoke publicly in banned smoking public facility and get away with it or hunt endangered animals and get away with it.
RetardEd post. TSA has been completely incompetent and most Americans also agree. They have not been able to stop genuine threats like the underwear bomber yet routinely harass kids and handicapped. Tell me one USA star who had been harassed in similar way? BTW if one common US citizen is harassed in any foreign country the entire US will be up in arms, that's how much pride they have unlike some of our haters like you whose hate for a community is so strong that they will stand against their own countrymen in such matters. Thank God you are not in India

RetardEd post. TSA has been completely incompetent and most Americans also agree. They have not been able to stop genuine threats like the underwear bomber yet routinely harass kids and handicapped. Tell me one USA star who had been harassed in similar way? BTW if one common US citizen is harassed in any foreign country the entire US will be up in arms, that's how much pride they have unlike some of our haters like you whose hate for a community is so strong that they will stand against their own countrymen in such matters. Thank God you are not in India
I think this is retarded post. Texy stated the reality. What ever US is doing is working. I better get so called harassed then get killed by a terrorist 30000 ft above ground. Recurring terrorist attacks in India is a proof that what ever steps government is taking is not working.

PCness meter just blew out. :hysterical::hysterical: Lage raho munnabhai ..

Yes the TSA does go overboard with some of their stops and their methods aren't necessarily going to stop the next terrorist attack, but they are doing all they can. That's all anyone can ask of their government. Doesn't mean they are perfect, but sitting in India, you claiming TSA is incompetent is quite laughable. BTW the TSA has stopped famous Americans as well, including IIRC a US Senator. Yes that is stupid, but they aren't discriminating people just for the sake of it. They have a no-fly list and if names kind of sort of match, they stop you and check you out before letting you go.

Terrorist attacks since 9/11 in US: 0 Terrorist attacks since 26/11 in India: hundreds US will not compromise its security no matter who's at the gate. Unlike India where film stars can open defy laws as they know one ph call is all it takes for the ministers to wet their trousers and engage in brown nosing. Film stars can smoke publicly in banned smoking public facility and get away with it or hunt endangered animals and get away with it.
Spot on USA are very strict with security I dont blame them people,s lives come first