India A to play 3 first class matches on the A tour to WI, June 2012

IND 4/1. Mukund c Carter b Holder 0(1 ball).A pair for the opener who faced 4 balls in 1st innings.Dhawan 4*. Mukund is definitely wasting his chance and Dhawan will always be a hit or miss so Rahane, Pujara, Rohit, Tiwary and Saha need to win this for us
No he is saving us some time.. we can move on to other guys.

OWLED! Rahane bowled without playing shot to Holder(2/5). IND 12/2 - 5.5 overs. Dhawan 7*. 174 to win. OUT! 3 down! India A in deep trouble 15-3 off 6.2 overs. Rahul Sharma caught at slip by Pagon off Delorn Johnson 3 Superb delivery from the left-arm pacer, which pitch on, and left the right-hander. He followed it and Pagon held a low catch Mukund, Rahane making less than 10 in both innings :facepalm:

From now on no TN player should be whinging about not getting chances. Yes i was the one who felt for TN players who got the raw deal. Now Badri, Vijay, KKD, MUkund all got decent shot. None of them looked to capitalize on the chances they got. It is bizzarre Ashwin looks a better bat than most.

CLOSE OF PLAY IND 22/3 - 10 overs. Dhawan 13*, Pujara 0*. Holder 2/12, D. Johnson 1/9. 164 to win. After 3 days of play Rohit has stood out in batting (and bowling) Shami Ahmed in bowling Mukund, Rahane have wasted their first chance

From now on no TN player should be whinging about not getting chances. Yes i was the one who felt for TN players who got the raw deal. Now Badri, Vijay, KKD, MUkund all got decent shot. None of them looked to capitalize on the chances they got. It is bizzarre Ashwin looks a better bat than most.
well said mate.:hatsoff:
badri ? i thought he played well but was put out since he is old. and Mukund has made as many botches as Rahane so both should go.
btw why are bringing state into this ?

Rahane is technically a very sound batsmen but he's messing up big time here At least 2 batsmen on this tour will be in the Indian Test Squad when we face NZ in August for the two test which will be warm up to the England Test series later in the year Right now Pujara and certainly Rohit have done well