Sign in to follow this  
Dravid_TheWall

Kerala Express Watch Thread

Since the speedster is currently injured and out of Ranji action, this thread will also be used to talk about what others have said about him in recent times or past.
or we can just post pictures of kerala.jpg

"Hopefully, he will be able to take that next step and if he is unable to do that, it will be a waste of talent." Continued flop show in England, mediocre performance in domestic cricket and another injury problem which is career threatening...Kirsten's prophecy was bang on. What a waste of talent.

If you wanted images of Sree, just ask. This is something Ishant, PK and many others will never do :giggle: Shanthakumaran+Sreesanth+India+v+Sri+Lanka+VRM1zXJG6kYl.jpg
true dat. only piyush chawla can match you when it comes to being least deserving of that world cup. B->

He does look like he is hehe. That world cup final was such a great moment. Will never forget it.
You had a bad day while bowling though. I wish you had bowled 2 more overs , Dhoni would've got a century that day. :haha:

You had a bad day while bowling though. I wish you had bowled 2 more overs ' date=' Dhoni would've got a century that day. :haha:[/quote'] Everyone went for runs, no point just blaming sree. Zak was taken apart too. Sree bowled 145k+, kudos to him. Genuine wicket taker at ODI level.

Everyone went for runs' date=' no point just blaming sree. Zak was taken apart too. Sree bowled 145k+, kudos to him. [b']Genuine wicket taker at ODI level.
then why not a single wicket in wc :whack:

then why not a single wicket in wc :whack:
Only played 2 games. Was unlucky against Bangladesh and bowled well in patches v SL but everyone went for runs.. There is no doubt he takes wickets at ODI level, just needs to tighten up the runs :pray:

He did not bowl well against Sri Lanka' date=' he was bloody abysmal.[/quote'] Cranked speed up between 140-145k in first spell and rushed the batsmen. Then bowled poorly. But in Zak in 2003 final did that. We bowled poorly overall, not just Sree. Zak was crap.

Bowling 3 maidens in a row at the start of the innings is crap ? :facepalm:
Looks like you didn't watch the whole game yet you call yourself a fan :winky: ZK went for 35 runs in his last 2 overs at the death which almost put the target beyond us. Terrible bowling. Santh would have ran through them. :two_thumbs_up:

Looks like you didn't watch the whole game yet you call yourself a fan :winky: ZK went for 35 runs in his last 2 overs at the death which almost put the target beyond us. Terrible bowling. Santh would have ran through them. :two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:cantstop:

Sree’s run of misfortune continues Injured S Sreesanth at the Jawaharlal Nehru International Stadium in Kochi Krishnakumar K HExpress News ServiceLast Updated : 13 Nov 2011 11:55:47 AM IST CHENNAI: Fiery fast bowler S Sreesanth fears that he could be out of the game for long, after he revealed that he has been struggling with an injury to the big toe-joint on his left foot for three years. The injury came to light after Sreesanth opted out of Kerala’s Ranji Trophy Plate League encounter against Services at the Jawaharlal Nehru International Stadium here. With the toe having a slight bent by birth, the constant pounding it has received over the years — as it is on his landing foot during the delivery stride — has caused it to swell up painfully, he said. “The toe has been giving me problems for around three years. But it has never been this bad,” Sreesanth said. “I have sought permission from the BCCI to visit an Ayurvedic physician at Coimbatore. I expect to meet the doctor as soon as possible.” The 28-year old said that he had been testing the toe out during the past week to see how much of a strain it could take. “I was just testing the pain barrier,” he said, referring to Kerala’s previous match against Vidharbha at Nagpur last week where he conceded 119 runs in 23 overs for a solitary scalp. “I was struggling even in that match. It was painful. I played because I just wanted to see how much of a pain the toe could take. But now it has become very painful. I can’t even walk without shoes,” he said showing his swollen foot. He said he could be unavailable for the much-awaited Australian tour later this year. “If a surgery is required, then it could take longer for me to get back to full fitness,” he said. He stressed the injury was the sole reason he had opted out of the Ranji game. “I can play well for Kerala only if I am fully fit. If I play with the injury, I will only be blocking the path of youngsters,” he said.He said he was happy for left-armer U Manu Krishnan, who gave a good account of himself after making his first class debut as a replacement for the injured former Kerala captain. “I too made my Ranji Trophy debut (in 2002) as a replacement for a senior player, C Prashanth Menon. Manu is talented and I hope he goes on to play for India,” he said. He hinted he was prepared to take it if the injury could put an end to his playing career. “Life decisions are important. Cricket is just one part of life. You can’t take risks with life. That’s why I have decided to take a break. I don’t how long it will take to get back,” he said.

Just came back from a mate's celebration, bit drunk. Thought it would be a good time for us Sree fans to relive some of his most memorable moments! It's a good time to look back while we wait for him to get fit and resume business. I know Sree's many fans will appreciate this. This thread has thousands of views, he is that popular!!! This is his celebration after hitting Nel for six: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwnenZzz_dM]Sreesanth dancing after hitting Nel for a six - YouTube[/ame] Symonds send off sala: [ame=

Animated After Getting Andrew Symonds Out 2nd ODI - YouTube[/ame] Agitating the potato: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chWWprOBZ9k&feature=related]Inzamam Reply to Rude Sreesanth - Cricket - YouTube[/ame] Kallis dismissal: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmUqv83JyCI&feature=related]Jacques Kallis vs Sreesanth | Best ball of Sreesanth | India vs South Africa 3rd Test - YouTube[/ame] Kerala Speedster 5 for: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLeyDElhAQI]Sreesanth 5.wmv - YouTube[/ame] Santh showing he is multi talented unlike rest of indian boys, top song too, dard e disco, even Sharukh is left in the background with others as Sree is centre of attention: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmI-uQYCWQg]Sreesanth Dance with shahrukh khan (mallulive.com) - YouTube[/ame] Top ODI bowler, remember he has helped us win the t20 and odi wc: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbjcH1V24pI&feature=related]Sreesanth vs Gilchrist and Hayden - YouTube[/ame] Philosphical side: I want to write a book as well. It's not going to be an autobiography but a book on life. — Sreesanth on wanting to write a book / August 23, 2009 He had made it to Team India and had won matches for the country. He would be an inspiration to young players from the state, — Krishnamachari Srikkanth calling Sreesanth a role model / December 10, 2009 Related Quotes: 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup In our daily life, tolerance and patience have great benefits: developing them will allow us to sustain and maintain our presence of mind. — Sreesanth in a twitter tweet / February 05, 2011 Follow him on twitter for more gems!!!