Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

These injuries are vital between age 17-24 so that fast bowlers can increase flexibility and bowl ' date=' faster for sustained period. If they occur at 25+ they can be a big problem and may lead to loss of pace.[/quote'] Fast bowlers could try jumping off the 2nd floor to get that career making injury.
These injuries are vital between age 17-24 so that fast bowlers can increase flexibility and bowl ' date=' faster for sustained period. If they occur at 25+ they can be a big problem and may lead to loss of pace.[/quote'] U made a valid point dude. I agree with u. Stress fracture at earlier ages makes the bone stronger and adjust to the work load. If they occur after 25, it would not adjust to the work load.

Harbhajan has a great attitude :nice: But, it will be 3-0 imo cause India never whitewash anyone. But Indian bowlers should be superior in these conditions, Australia only has one average spinner. Harbhajan has to do what he did last 3 times, probably end up third spinner but has to make impact in matches he gets. I don't trust Ashwin to lead spin attack well.

India will take this 2-0 or 2-1. Now with Hussey gone, Aussie batting looks very suspect. Players like Khawaja will be eaten alive in India. Clarke is the only batsman India need to fear, and he can't do much without support from other batsmen. Even Ashwin will cause plenty of headache for this Aussie team. Our seamers too will trouble them, Aussie batsmen found Kula too hot to handle. Their seamers are constantly injured and I don't think they have the fire at the moment to run us down. Our batting is a worry, top order looks shaky, and so is the middle order. Pujara and Kohli need to fire together to set up a victory. Starc and co will not be very effective in India, except perhaps in one or two venues like Mohali. Australia may take the Mohali test. India will take Hyderabad and Chennai. Delhi test to be a draw.

Harbhajan has a great attitude :nice: But, it will be 3-0 imo cause India never whitewash anyone. But Indian bowlers should be superior in these conditions, Australia only has one average spinner. Harbhajan has to do what he did last 3 times, probably end up third spinner but has to make impact in matches he gets. I don't trust Ashwin to lead spin attack well.
Yeah, we heard your analysis in the Ind-Eng series and by which angle India would clean sweep poms etc.....