Sign in to follow this  
Sidhoni

The most consistent team of IPL -- Chennai Super Kings -- Discussion thread 2013

BOYZ, TIME TO ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR! P.S; hopefully the lion is roaring and not yawning. :nervous:
Definitely a yawn. The overall lameness of this thread, and of CSK as a unit, could induce even an otherwise healthy lion into a 6 month period of deep sleep.

Can you please give me the link of the post where the duties of the mascot are listed? Thanks.
The official guidebook to being an IPL mascot on ICF has just gone into publishing. I'll post the 5 major commandments for your benefit. 1. thou shalt swear allegiance to Mariyam, and :hatsoff: in respect to her wise judgement and humour 3.5 times a day. 2. thou shalt praise MI, and MI only for the duration of the IPL 3. thou shall not commit IPL adultery (i.e, support inferior teams like CSK, PWI, KKR etc) 4. thou shalt keep thy honour by screaming jai MI, jai Sachin, Jai SRK in front of a mirror at every sunrise. 5. thou shalt not covet and allow thineself to be led astray by evil (read Ram, yoda, etc)/

I hope CSK doesn't go to the slow starting mode like last year's league stages :(( It almost cost us to reach semi's last year. Team should go all out aggressive mode like a Marauder as they did in previous editions, (2008- 1st half , 2009 - league , 2010 - 2nd half, 2011, 2012 - playoff) :weights:

Can you vote for both Karuna and Jaya? :P
I'll vote for the better local candidate, no matter whoever he/she with :--D
:csk: should be primary.
yes.. :two_thumbs_up:
and yea we will take your revenge from CSK and CSK supporters :two_thumbs_up:
:nono: No revenge.. i ll support MI in all non-csk matches

Definitely a yawn. The overall lameness of this thread' date=' and of CSK as a unit, could induce even an otherwise healthy lion into a 6 month period of deep sleep.[/quote'] I have to commend your undying spirit. Despite being a fan of one of the worst performing franchizes in the history of IPL, inspite Gujjubhai Ambani and his many many billions, you still come back every season, with the same vigor. :hatsoff:

Please post in this thread to make your requests for creating match threads for our home matches :csk:
Dont know when the game is, but please give me our home against the mafias. :pray:

This is like a trainee giving the CEO the authority to go to the loo (to post some crap). :cantstop:
I do agree with the earlier part. Strange that I am giving Ram the authority to open the thread. But even if you are posing as a fan, I suggest you could do it with a tad bit of decency, its not just some crap as you think my friend.

I do agree with the earlier part. Strange that I am giving Ram the authority to open the thread. But even if you are posing as a fan, I suggest you could do it with a tad bit of decency, its not just some crap as you think my friend.
Good job sucking up :good: You have all the qualities to succeed my friend - pretending well, complaining about work, and sucking up to the best of your ability. Respect! :hatsoff:

Good job sucking up :good: You have all the qualities to succeed my friend - pretending well, complaining about work, and sucking up to the best of your ability. Respect! :hatsoff:
1. It would be very kind of you to tell me what and where did i pretend? 2. Never complained about that counting of predictions. Lets talk about it in that thread only. 3. So now if I show respect for a senior poster, it is called sucking up! :nice: P.S : Can I please know what is the reason of your hate for me? Did you take AVKC criticism personally? My apologies if that is the case.

1. It would be very kind of you to tell me what and where did i pretend? 2. Never complained about that counting of predictions. Lets talk about it in that thread only. 3. So now if I show respect for a senior poster, it is called sucking up! :nice: P.S : Can I please know what is the reason of your hate for me? Did you take AVKC criticism personally? My apologies if that is the case.
Errr, yeh toh all senti ho gaya! Jaane de. I better go troll in the Punjab thread.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.