Wonderful performance !

Ram

188 India ! A superbly competitive score in a semi-finals ! India weathered the initial storm and then did a fantastic counter-attack to go to 188-5 in 20 overs. Yuvraj once again showing what an awesome player he is ! Dhoni also coming to the party. Its 60-40 India this one. If australia win this , they have to play some superb cricket.

Great great stuff from India!! I wish India wins this and Dhoni in his post-game interview dedicates the win to those two aussie fu**ers Ray Bright and Rod Hogg who had the audacity to question Indian batsmen. One thing is for sure, Indian youngsters wont give an inch to Aussies and South African crowds would be baying for aussie blood too. Lets sit back and watch how Aussies are fu**ed here muahahahaha.

this is the only game i am watching LIVE........ and its total paisa vasoooooool.. yuvi's timing is just unbelievable.. can ya believe all those aussie coaches sitting in balcony.. while we dont even have one proper coach.. no seniors.. no coaches.. wahhhhh..

Great great stuff from India!! I wish India wins this and Dhoni in his post-game interview dedicates the win to those two aussie fu**ers Ray Bright and Rod Hogg who had the audacity to question Indian batsmen. One thing is for sure, Indian youngsters wont give an inch to Aussies and South African crowds would be baying for aussie blood too. Lets sit back and watch how Aussies are fu**ed here muahahahaha.
Hey Lurker, Where did they say this?? Can you give me the link? I'd like to read it too.