Shoaib Malik's narrow minded statement

King

Did I hear him say thank people of his religion only from around the world??? No wonder they have to face repeated blunders in their setup. I could be mistaken but I think he did say that. That is one stupid comment by Shoaib. I thought they have moved on from mixing religion with sport but looks like it's still full on. BTW does that mean Shoaib has no respect for people of other religion from his nation? Apologies in advance if I have heard it wrong as Shoaib's accent was a bit different.

Did I hear him say thank people of his religion only from around the world??? No wonder they have to face repeated blunders in their setup. I could be mistaken but I think he did say that. That is one stupid comment by Shoaib. I thought they have moved on from mixing religion with sport but looks like it's still full on. BTW does that mean Shoaib has no respect for people of other religion from his nation? Apologies in advance if I have heard it wrong as Shoaib's accent was a bit different.
Call me cynical but he may be just trying to cover up his b*tt. I mean he sure does know that losing to India, that too in finals is license enough for the Pakistani fans to burn down his house.

Guest dada_rocks

Ravi it's nice that he spoke whatever is normally on their mind.... that's how they think even if he had tried to be PC and not said that still whole world knew knows and wud have known how they think

He did say that then. I was freakin surprised to hear that. I think he has wrong principles and his ideologies are very highly misplaced. It's very disappointing to hear that from someone like him that has huge fan following. That isn't really going to help the world much particularly in the age we live in that is ladden with religious furores.

Call me cynical but he may be just trying to cover up his b*tt. I mean he sure does know that losing to India' date=' that too in finals is license enough for the Pakistani fans to burn down his house.[/quote'] Not a good excuse mate, this is daylight show of hatred by someone that is quite influential. Either way they'l burn his house and I don't quite comprehend how this will save him.

on the contrary, I think we should all take the time to thank our favorite sect, faction, coterie, or other denomination of group today. I would like to thank all the bokonists around the world. could not have done what i do without them. also riksha-wallas.
Who are Bokonists man...:sad_smile: