Jadeja is the best indian all-rounder since Kapil Dev.

^^^^^ When did we have ever had a AR like him after Kapil dev, this thread is very legitimate. The OP is not comparing him with Kapil at all, he is just saying he is the best after Kapil dev. We lacked one for so many years, atleast we have got a worldclass AR in our side

Jokes aside his growth has been tremendous. From being a weak batsman to a bowler who bowled pies in 2009 T20 World cup' date=' he's become a powerful hitter and a street-smart bowler and of course a world-class fielder![/quote'] this I genuine like cricketers who show improvement over time.in 2010 he couldnt get it off the square,now he has power n more shots.bowls okay too OTOH there are some who stagnate and are only there because of past performances.

Yes Look at Irfan Pathan. We should be heartened by Jadeja's contribution. But lets keep in mind with was a flat dry pitch. The question is if it does have seam and swing can Jadeja bowl his quota of 10 well and also chip in with the bat? Dont think Jaddu had a good time in Australia in 2012. His bowling and batting was not upto the mark.

soon? He has been preforming since pakistan series with bat and bowl. IT is no joke that he is our best ranked BOWLER
I was referring to comparing him to Kapil Dev and AR came after him. Dont get me wrong... I was backing him since his 'malnourished' tag days cuz of his hard work.. my problem is if he doesnt perform in next 3-5 games people will call for his blood.
Yes Look at Irfan Pathan. We should be heartened by Jadeja's contribution. But lets keep in mind with was a flat dry pitch. The question is if it does have seam and swing can Jadeja bowl his quota of 10 well and also chip in with the bat? Dont think Jaddu had a good time in Australia in 2012. His bowling and batting was not upto the mark.
That was before he improved. That jadeja couldn't even do this on flat pitches and couldn't clear the 30 yard circle and would go for 60 runs and would occasionally misfield.