ICF 2013 Ashes: Superselector Fantasy League

:yess: My best chance to win :P Only 15 teams and toughest opposition is guys I would have been worried about year ago who are way past their prime like Forever Indian and Scarface. sscomp is there, but that's about it. Easy win coming up. IK Lions will be champs for first (not last) time :dance: Why not hand me the title right now? Only 15 teams and that to names like chepujaradon and Lord :rofl:

:yess: My best chance to win :P Only 15 teams and toughest opposition is guys I would have been worried about year ago who are way past their prime like Forever Indian and Scarface. sscomp is there, but that's about it. Easy win coming up. IK Lions will be champs for first (not last) time :dance: Why not hand me the title right now? Only 15 teams and that to names like chepujaradon and Lord :rofl:
you will definitely get the wooden spoon :secret:
You're going to choke anyway :dance: