Gambhir has signed for Essex for the English county season

StriKe

i am fan of gambo too. best indian player of spin in the past couple of years. hopefully this stint works out his problems with lateral movement. he can handle bounce tbh. he's got a couple of good scores in australia and south africa. its the swing and the seam that killed him
Gambhir is now done. Slickr - pack your bags, Gambhir has got UP's support. :(( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honestly slickr i dont know. But in general pitches in the counties during this time are getting slow and low due to wear and tear on them during the season. Could very well be a green one prepared. but mostly should be a pitch with something it in during the first hour and then getting slow and low for the rest of the match

honestly slickr i dont know. But in general pitches in the counties during this time are getting slow and low due to wear and tear on them during the season. Could very well be a green one prepared. but mostly should be a pitch with something it in during the first hour and then getting slow and low for the rest of the match
Its Essex v Lancashire today its starting at 1:45 pm UK time so should be in India at 6:15 pm. Today is a holiday in the UK (bank holiday monday) Get live commentary for those living in the UK at BBC radio Essex http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/23813512
Thanks homo. :nice: