Delhi looking ordinary again for the IPL-7 season

Switchblade

Too much money spent on KP and DK should line up as Vijay De Coq DK KP Tiwary Tiwary/R shukla Neesham Coulter Nile R Sharma Shami Unadakat/spinner plus they have enough in the tank to go for a Rajat Bhatia/ Kedar Jadhav / Nadeem I thought they spent too much on DK, however they have balanced that with good buys of Neesham. There is no major star power aside from KP but its a well balanced side with bases covered. the above team is all internationals. IE everybody has been capped.
yeah uncapped players come tomorrow :blink:

@Gambhir fan IMO i would have gone for Kedar Jadhav and used the remaining money to go for another big name. dK is not even part of the Indian WC squad. Your not even talking about a starting regular for India. Atleast Yuvi has earned his stripes.

@Gambhir fan IMO i would have gone for Kedar Jadhav and used the remaining money to go for another big name. dK is not even part of the Indian WC squad. Your not even talking about a starting regular for India. Atleast Yuvi has earned his stripes.
Actually it was the owner who defended spending 12.5 crores on him not me plus Jhadav has done well for us in the past.He is a very good option for us in the middle order I really hope that DD now retain him by RTM card :pray:.

Dr kock,kp,ncn and neesham should ideally be in the playing x1 outta this current lot..shami,ncn,rahul are decent bowling options with neesham as well but problem is batting in the middle.. Dk,manoj,Mooli aint trustworthy,only 3 big hitters ,kp,kock and neesham

Dr kock,kp,ncn and neesham should ideally be in the playing x1 outta this current lot..shami,ncn,rahul are decent bowling options with neesham as well but problem is batting in the middle.. Dk,manoj,Mooli aint trustworthy,only 3 big hitters ,kp,kock and neesham
Should go for Jhadav Rasool and Bhatia/Nadeem.

Should go for Jhadav Rasool and Bhatia/Nadeem.
Jhadhav and rasool are a must,one will strengthen the middle order,one will be another spinning option..I forgot duminy lol,either play kock or duminy.I'd go with de kock because we need a blitz at the start to compensate for Mooli,in the middle need a hitter.. I think we need an Indian batsman who fits the bill.should look to buy white if money is sufficient,he's in terrific form

Jhadhav and rasool are a must,one will strengthen the middle order,one will be another spinning option..I forgot duminy lol,either play kock or duminy.I'd go with de kock because we need a blitz at the start to compensate for Mooli,in the middle need a hitter.. I think we need an Indian batsman who fits the bill.should look to buy white if money is sufficient,he's in terrific form
I wanted Lee instead of NCN

^ I think many teams will be chasing Kedar as the keeping option. Delhi will probably be better off going for Chand Baba and Zol. I wonder who the captain will be KP or DK? I will go for KP. He has a point to prove and IMO he is going to work extra hard for his team.

^ I think many teams will be chasing Kedar as the keeping option. Delhi will probably be better off going for Chand Baba and Zol. I wonder who the captain will be KP or DK? I will go for KP. He has a point to prove and IMO he is going to work extra hard for his team.
I feel they might go for DK with KP I don't know it might be a risk during his stint with RCB he was a poor leader and he wasn't aware of the names in his side Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk

Wtf Mooli Vijay.....How did he get into my Delhi team.. ... Only reason Chennai lost some of the matches was cuz of M.Vijay... That guy is a momentum breaker and should not be close to any team... So we kicked out Warner and Sehwag and got M.Vijay in.. seriously?? We kicked out Yadav, Aaron and Pathan and got Unatkhat in.. wtf 12 crore for Dinesh Kartik and we kicked out Jadhav and N.Ojha who IMO are better batsman than him... Seriously wth is wrong with delhi management

We got to make most of the day 2. KP was a great buy, but we lost Sehwag. I am going to miss Sehwag. But glad he is going to be part of my second fav Punjab. I hope we buy lots of good on day 2.
We have 8.5 crores in which we have to buy 3 players Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk

on the contrary they are a very good team on paper...if the indian players are in good form, they can do very well. a successful ipl team, relies on indian players and emerging indi players. delhi has it...it also has the best india bowler..excellent foreign players...only a experienced foreign pace bowler is missing(ryan harris?).. last year apart from sehwag , delhi lacked enough of these players what more do you want.