Gavaskar appointed interim BCCI head. CSK RR to stay

asterix

Judge got balls of steel i think.. Not easy to go after Big Fish in India.. way to go. I heard our SC judges can not be bought out. I know this hurts India's image but this is the right way to go in long run. No one is above the law.. and the amount of money rolling in IPL is crazy.. Good that people are taking him down.

I don't know if I should respect the balls of this dude. Simply doesn't give a faak
its simply a case of not realizing in how much sh!t he is right now and how close to the end of his reign he is - happens with all corrupt people before they go down. He will shamelessly fight till the end and then will go into obscurity.
its simply a case of not realizing in how much sh!t he is right now and how close to the end of his reign he is - happens with all corrupt people before they go down. He will shamelessly fight till the end and then will go into obscurity.
I think he knows how much **** he is in and that's why he doesn't want to go.
Totally only way he can save his ass is by staying in power It's desperation more than anything :asleep:
Even I think this. It is not bravery, it is desperation. Obviously if an investigation takes place, the dirt might be so deep, that BCCI and IPL might be completely ruined. This is the only explanation I can think of which is making Srini try to do whatever possible to not leave his position with dignity
Even I think this. It is not bravery' date=' it is desperation. Obviously if an investigation takes place, the dirt might be so deep, that BCCI and IPL might be completely ruined. This is the only explanation I can think of which is making Srini try to do whatever possible to not leave his position with dignity[/quote'] I am having very bad feeling that this will end badly :( Still truth should come out even if it will hurt cos in long term we will be better off... And yes it is desperation I am just glad Supreme Court took this stern stance otherwise this guy would have continued and everything would have been swept away and forgotten...tbh most people did forget it before this news came :winky:
again Mama is stepping aside not stepping down... he will be back
Forget it..this is probably the way people near him convinced him to give up power Some one higher up in bcci must have cut a deal that he will step aside for now but problem is he is not coming back if everything comes to light ..