Sign in to follow this  
fineleg

FIFA WC 2014 (Dream) Final ~ Argentina vs Germany ~ Germany bags 4th WC!

Germany have been the best team so far while Argentina has been able to tough it out with their opponents. The question is whether Argentina has it in them to stop the juggernaut or will the Germans tear them apart. Whatever the result want a thrilling goal filled finale to an mindblowing worldcup.

Germany is my second favorite team after Brazil so I want them to win and on paper they look much stronger than Argentina. But right from the beginning of the WC I have had this weird feeling that Argentina, especially Messi is destined to win this world cup. It has gone according to that so far. My head says Germany but my gut feeling says Argentina and I am sticking with the latter.

FIFA WC 2014 : The Finals : Germany vs Argentina - 13th July 2014 Dream final. May the best side win. Bring it on! Here we are, the FINALS!!! Ultimate Machine vs Artistry and Flair 2a7iwq8.jpg VS 30ws13p.jpg Die Mannschaft vs La Albiceleste 23u2bk8.jpg VS 15zim4g.jpg9kv4mb.jpg2hqdpg9.jpg credit to finey..

Is Aguero going to starting if he is fit? If he is, then it will boost Argentina's attacking abilities up front along with Messi and Higuain. Otherwise, Argentina has just looked one dimensional especially now that Di Maria is out as well..

Is Aguero going to starting if he is fit? If he is' date=' then it will boost Argentina's attacking abilities up front along with Messi and Higuain. Otherwise, Argentina has just looked one dimensional especially now that Di Maria is out as well..[/quote'] Di Maria is coming back for final. Isn't it?

Messi is so overrated. Hardly touches the ball.
Such overrated player scored only 57% of Argentina goals in this World Cup and provided assist for another match winning goal.
but it gotta mean something..
It is German for The Team. Argentina to win the final 2 - 1. Messi scoring both goals for Argentina and Muller for the Germans.

Every world cup final since 1986 has been utterly dull . So don't get ur hopes imo
O come on 98 and Ronaldo drama. 2002 brilliant brazil superbly beating germany. Also 2006 zidanne idiotic head butt. 2010 spain get the win after crazy pumped up dutch tried to kick their way to win. Only 1990 and 94 final was boring( But I still enjoyed them)

Sidhoni - there was a previously created match thread. Delete this and make the other one sticky. Ridiculous that you are taking my OP from the other thread and using it in yours! Blatant plagiarism Feck ur "credit to finey" escapism You are looking cheap doing this Sidhoni. Reported the post to ICF admin mods, Hope someone is fair in taking action against Sidhoni abusing Mod powers. /thread Folks posting for match thread - ignore this plagiarism thread by Sidhoni and pls. use: http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=315069

Sidhoni - there was a previously created match thread. Delete this and make the other one sticky. Ridiculous that you are taking my OP from the other thread and using it in yours! Blatant plagiarism Feck ur "credit to finey" escapism You are looking cheap doing this Sidhoni. Reported the post to ICF admin mods, Hope someone is fair in taking action against Sidhoni abusing Mod powers. /thread Folks pls. use: http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=315069
He is a Dhoni fan. So what else you would expect from him.:giggle: