Champions League Twenty20, 7th Match, Group A: Kolkata Knight Riders v Lahore Lions at Hyderabad (Deccan), Sep 21, 2014

Malcolm Merlyn

In IPL' date='some examples of international cricket from what I have seen Gambhir backs pacers better than Dhoni...You have anything valuable to counter that ?[/quote'] Sreesanth has done well under Dhoni too in 1-2 series.he was always like that. in IPL GG started with VK ahead of Umesh and brought him later and now dropped him after 1 match. Anyway how I can reply to 'i have seen'?You did the same here and didnt reply later.Quote some instances when hes backed a pacer despite non performance?

you think that was hard lol anyone who thinks that was hard should not wear keeping gloves
I'm not watching it but what you said is someone who has never played cricket can catch that but that's not True. I've kept once and I didn't even manage to catch the easy straight ones.

Seriously man...How pathetic is this guy....Not even funny anymore :((' date='Is he even a regular in domestics[/quote'] not sure.hes not much of a batsman too so might be:giggle: btw you should be happy as you are supporting LL:--D

I'm not watching it but what you said is someone who has never played cricket can catch that but that's not True. I've kept once and I didn't even manage to catch the easy straight ones.
That is the figure of speech.. Not literal. He was yards outside the crease. He could have calmly collected, taken a sip of coffee and stumped.

Sreesanth has done well under Dhoni too in 1-2 series.he was always like that. in IPL GG started with VK ahead of Umesh and brought him later and now dropped him after 1 match. Anyway how I can reply to 'i have seen'?You did the same here and didnt reply later.Quote some instances when hes backed a pacer despite non performance?
The fact that Dhoni protects Jadeja has been discussed to death in every match thread and I am sure you have been part of those too.....Now if you say you are not aware of that and ask me for specifics then yes nothing much I can do, I admit that I don't know the specifics on top of my head...but will keep a record in the future....but just FYI this is not a conspiracy theory that is just started by me,anyone who watches the games can see that.

The fact that Dhoni protects Jadeja has been discussed to death in every match thread and I am sure you have been part of those too.....Now if you say you are not aware of that and ask me for specifics then yes nothing much I can do, I admit that I don't know the specifics on top of my head...but will keep a record in the future....but just FYI this is not a conspiracy theory that is just started by me,anyone who watches the games can see that.
if anyone can see that and topic has been discussed to death,citing instances shouldnt be that hard at all,right? like I gave CT final example easily