Aaku's Amar Prem Katha - A love story

Aaku

Just ignore him for 2 days and he will become secular :nice:
I cant ignore him yaaa:girl_impossible::blush:
No, it doesn't. But I guess he maybe sulking if he reads this whole thread. Or, maybe not. :dontknow:
even if he does, he has a sense of humor:giggle:
Aaku don't follow advice mentioned in below post' date=' your BF may try to find better Girl :(([/quote'] :beee: AWW sabby:icflove:

Agree about the 'narcissistic' bit Aaku....or lotus has a serious thing for Potus ....No wonder Michelle was sulking through the ceremony.Anyways ....What is your opinion on Muffler:hysterical::hysterical: man's fashion statements??? Mufflar%20man.jpgarvind-kejriwal-650_121914095958.jpg As for your BF ......not long term material baby:headshake:...dating mein itni bahas karta hai to shaddi ke baad kya hoga!!!:omg:

Agree about the 'narcissistic' bit Aaku....or lotus has a serious thing for Potus ....No wonder Michelle was sulking through the ceremony.Anyways ....What is your opinion on Muffler:hysterical::hysterical: man's fashion statements??? Mufflar%20man.jpgarvind-kejriwal-650_121914095958.jpg
:hysterical:
As for your BF ......not long term material baby:headshake:...dating mein itni bahas karta hai to shaddi ke baad kya hoga!!!:omg:
May be her BF is a great cook :--D

Agree about the 'narcissistic' bit Aaku....or lotus has a serious thing for Potus ....No wonder Michelle was sulking through the ceremony.Anyways ....What is your opinion on Muffler:hysterical::hysterical: man's fashion statements??? As for your BF ......not long term material baby:headshake:...dating mein itni bahas karta hai to shaddi ke baad kya hoga!!!:omg:
keju can keep himself warm :two_thumbs_up: but the day he wears a muffler with keju printed zillion times.. we have a problem:giggle: they are politicians, their clothes have never been in the news.. but modi's attention seeking tactics worked :cantstop: Jahaan pyaar hai wahaan takraar hai :--D

I used to have a crush on a girl and had numerous sleazy dreams admiring her. Then the day I thought of letting her know of my inner feeling' date=' tragedy happen. I was told she swings the other way and in a live in relationship with her girl friend. DAMN!!![/quote'] I thought guys dream start from that ending.:giggle:

I used to have a crush on a girl and had numerous sleazy dreams admiring her. Then the day I thought of letting her know of my inner feeling' date=' tragedy happen. I was told she swings the other way and in a live in relationship with her girl friend. DAMN!!![/quote'] haha.. a similar story. Last week I was travelling with manager of the project I am part of from Sweden to Frankfurt. On flight she brought up discussion about her wife. I felt sorry for some of my project mates who are putting extra effort in project just because she is manager. Poor Them.

haha.. a similar story. Last week I was travelling with manager of the project I am part of from Sweden to Frankfurt. On flight she brought up discussion about her wife. I felt sorry for some of my project mates who are putting extra effort in project just because she is manager. Poor Them.
Poor you :((

Hi guys !!! My BF likes BJP and I dont. I was mocking Modi's outfit as it was realllyyyyyyyy stupid and borderline narcissistic. I always ridicule silly outift that celebs wear or even my friends. :--D He: Haha funny but it was such fine print and not apparent so he aint self obsessed. :dontknow: Me: Hulllooo poora world media's cameras were gonna be on him(the best cameras), he clearly wasnt going for subtle. He wanted it to be out there. So silly:giggle::cantstop: He: Oh youre such a modi hater. Me: ???? :confused: am fashion faux pas hater He: You never appreciate the good things he does. You share silly memes insulting him. they dont even make sense etc Me: Just discussing a bad oufit here doood?? Dont be such a modi bhakt:cantstop: He: Aaptard :whack: Me: Kejriwal?? wo kahan se aagayaa bichara LOL He: Ohhhhh kejriwal aaya tou mirchi lagi :hehe::yay: Me: OMG WHO ARE YOU :bawling:

---------------

Soooooo basically modi is ruining my love life :(( :mad:

You both can become Rahul Gandhi fan :--D problem solved