Did Nair drop the Test and the series?

14 minutes ago, Lannister said:

The next Test series will be in SL. I think he may get one more chance seeing it's the spinners we will be facing again. 

I think Iyer needs to be tried coz we need someone who can perform when we start touring away. We have given enough chances to nair and now it's time to see what Iyer can do.

2 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I think Iyer needs to be tried coz we need someone who can perform when we start touring away. We have given enough chances to nair and now it's time to see what Iyer can do.

Think Iyer is a top order batsman and should be a backup option for Pujara for overseas tours, like how Nair has been for Rahane in spin conditions. 

15 minutes ago, Texan said:

What a pathetic match for him. Can't freaking hold on to anything. Should be the last we see of him, at least in the slips. 

He has been extremely pathetic. But about 8 out of 11 of our boys are poor catchers. There is something fundamentally wrong, we need a different fielding coach. Sridhar maybe allows them to take it easy or is very predictable in his drills. We have dropped almost 50 catches in the last 13 tests, that is shocking. 

13 hours ago, Gollum said:

He has been extremely pathetic. But about 8 out of 11 of our boys are poor catchers. There is something fundamentally wrong, we need a different fielding coach. Sridhar maybe allows them to take it easy or is very predictable in his drills. We have dropped almost 50 catches in the last 13 tests, that is shocking. 

Wow! Seriously, the catching has been abysmal. The drop by Ashwin was a dolly and his reaction that he didn't see it was quite extraordinary acting.