Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'

Malcolm Merlyn

11 minutes ago, panther said:

The best place for women is their homes.

Also this ruling is an attempt by BJP to reduce muslims fertility rate and delay Ghazwa e hind.

1.Ghazwa e hind already happened. And you failed. if your God was real, muslims wouldn't be the most backwards technological and knowledge people in the world. You've were always behind Christians, Hindus and Chinese atheists throughout the ages in learning and you remain that way. Coz your God aint real bro. Just concocted by backwards desert peoples.

2. Again, easy for you to say, since you are the thief in this situation. No thieves will ever say thievery is wrong so when you steal women's rights, obviously you will support it. Women's rights existed before your prophet came along, it exists after your prophet died and it is here to exist.

Edited by Muloghonto

35 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

1.Ghazwa e hind already happened. And you failed. if your God was real, muslims wouldn't be the most backwards technological and knowledge people in the world. You've were always behind Christians, Hindus and Chinese atheists throughout the ages in learning and you remain that way. Coz your God aint real bro. Just concocted by backwards desert peoples.

2. Again, easy for you to say, since you are the thief in this situation. No thieves will ever say thievery is wrong so when you steal women's rights, obviously you will support it. Women's rights existed before your prophet came along, it exists after your prophet died and it is here to exist.

Why is thievery Wrong?

7 minutes ago, panther said:

No I want to know why you think it is wrong?

because stealing is defined as unlawful possession. Anything that is not yours to inherit, earned legally, bequeathed upon you by someone else or simply found, is unlawful posession- i.e., theft. Because if those above mentioned criteria isn't fulfilled, it means the 'item' is in lawful possession of someone else and you taking it, is breaking their lawful possession rights.

In this case, the Koran stole women's rights because it wasnt given to its author (mohammed) by all the women of this planet. 

PS: you haven't explained why Afghans like yourself are so afraid of women.

14 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

because stealing is defined as unlawful possession. Anything that is not yours to inherit, earned legally, bequeathed upon you by someone else or simply found, is unlawful posession- i.e., theft. Because if those above mentioned criteria isn't fulfilled, it means the 'item' is in lawful possession of someone else and you taking it, is breaking their lawful possession rights.

In this case, the Koran stole women's rights because it wasnt given to its author (mohammed) by all the women of this planet. 

PS: you haven't explained why Afghans like yourself are so afraid of women.

Who defined it? 

5 minutes ago, panther said:

Who defined it? 

We the people defined it.  Your book also defines theft as unlawful possession. 

PS: Why do you keep running away from my question ? why are Afghan men so afraid of women ?

Edited by Muloghonto

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

We the people defined it.  Your book also defines theft as unlawful possession. 

PS: Why do you keep running away from my question ? why are Afghan men so afraid of women ?

so you don't have a problem with people/society defining stealing as wrong, but in other threads you cry about majority rule on beef ban, after all that's what people want in India at least( most of them anyway). 

so you don't have a problem with people/society defining stealing as wrong, but in other threads you cry about majority rule on beef ban, after all that's what people want in India at least( most of them anyway). 

Inalienable rights are inalienable rights. If tomorrow the majority said lets kill all left-handed people, that doesnt make it right. Democracy isn't just what the majority wants, its what the majority wants within the framework of inalienable rights.

Bro, why you running away from my question ? 

15 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Inalienable rights are inalienable rights. If tomorrow the majority said lets kill all left-handed people, that doesnt make it right. Democracy isn't just what the majority wants, its what the majority wants within the framework of inalienable rights.

Bro, why you running away from my question ? 

Who decides these Inalienable rights? 

9 minutes ago, panther said:

basically humans. 

Everything is done by humans, whether you choose to believe it or not. God didnt come and hand a Koran to you- a human did. 

The Koran didnt magically appear out of thin air, a human wrote it down based on what another human told him. So yours too, is done by humans. Mine just doesnt pretend to pass of human process as 'Godly' like yours does.

7 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Everything is done by humans, whether you choose to believe it or not. God didnt come and hand a Koran to you- a human did. 

The Koran didnt magically appear out of thin air, a human wrote it down based on what another human told him. So yours too, is done by humans. Mine just doesnt pretend to pass of human process as 'Godly' like yours does.

Without God you can't have Inalienable rights. 

Without God you can't have Inalienable rights. 

Uh, yes you can. Check the constitutions of USA and Canada. Inalienable rights. No God involved. 

And until God itself comes forward and makes laws, its all manmade laws. Your prophet was a man. He claimed to be a prophet. God didnt come, call a council meeting and declare Mohammed his prophet. So its all manmade. As i said, atleast my system doesn't claim nonsense and goes by competency, not what some manmade book says.