SPEED & PERFORMANCE OF FAST BOWLERS N TRUNDLERS IN 2017 IPL

vishalvirsingh

He is trundler only..just bowls occasionally faster one.

He is not strong enuf to be a genuine pacer..needs to strengthen himself.

No I am not calling him a genuine pacer, I am just happy that trundlers like him have realised that in order to survive you have to increase the pace and are cranking it with brisk pace

On 23/04/2017 at 10:43 PM, speedheat said:

Nathan coulternile 147k short ball gets AB

Even Abd can't handle sheer pace....this is what selectors need to understand.

Let's see if they select a good attack.

If nehra or shammi has fitness issues both should be dropped.

I think Siraj is marginally faster than Thampi on an average ..thampi has better Yorkers but I feel Siraj is lil better than thampi and is one bowler who should play Tests and Odi for us (not T20)

I see serious talent to bowl pace in him like umesh and varun though currently umesh and varun are faster.

Even Abd can't handle sheer pace....this is what selectors need to understand.

Let's see if they select a good attack.

If nehra or shammi has fitness issues both should be dropped.

I think Siraj is marginally faster than Thampi on an average ..thampi has better Yorkers but I feel Siraj is lil better than thampi and is one bowler who should play Tests and Odi for us (not T20)

I see serious talent to bowl pace in him like umesh and varun though currently umesh and varun are faster.

No batsmen likes facing pace and if they tell you they do then they wont. Siraj and rajpoot are the two guys I am most impressed of,they both looked ready for internationals, thampi still needs to work on his new ball skills and thakur looks like he has stamina issues,his pace drops in second spell that too in a t20.