SPEED & PERFORMANCE OF FAST BOWLERS N TRUNDLERS IN 2017 IPL

vishalvirsingh

8 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

If kulwant is genuinely good..mi will give him 1 opportunity at least.

I am kinda doubting his talent now.

There has been a abudance of talent waste by MI.....maxwell, nathu and now kulwant

Its just that there is no place

Siraj gets Kishan and Raina's wickets with good slower balls.

He also should have had Smith earlier .... it was a plumb LBW off a quick skiddy ball but not given.

He has bowled some 140 k to 144 k deliveries today.

But he has bowled some short and wide slower balls too in his first 2 overs.

His good length off stump quick delivery looks very potent and he needs to try more of these along with an occasional bouncer.

As he saw in his 3rd over, slower balls need to be fuller to get results.

Edited by express bowling

7 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

shardul tries too many things ,just concentrate to get a tight line first. 

Watched Shardul Thakur yesterday and he was the worst pacer in the match. The guy didn't have anything TBH - not fast, no variety and no control. How he's the standby for the CT defies belief.

Siraj picks up Sangwan with a 142 k skiddy inswinger. Beat him for pace.

He picked up Faulkner with a skiddy indipping good length delivery the previous ball too.

Bowled an excellent inswinging yorker previously in that over that has Faulkner fall down.

He needs to bowl his quick deliveries more often.

Has picked up 4 wickets in this match and should have had 5.

This guy needs to be developed.

I had talked about this issue during the league stage Ranji season when the matches were not being telecasted.

Siraj was getting lots and lots of bowled outs and LBWs. 

When this happens, it usually means that the pacer is quick in the the air and skiddy too. We are are actually seeing this with Siraj regularly in the IPL.

141 k inswinging yorker gets Bhuvi a wicket.

Gets Munaf with a similar delivery next ball.

He is looking so much much better this season, now that he is getting late swing at pace.

This is so much better than early and predictable swing at 130 k.

Really enjoying Bhuvi's end bowling this IPL. 

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Bhuvi is a stud now with his increased pace , just need to see that he doesn't get brunt out

I hope that Bhuvi can sustain this pace in 50 over games.

He is bowling his full deliveries much quicker than his good length balls.

He will be even more potent when he can bowl his good length deliveries quicker too.

Some people worry about reduced swing at higher pace. This does not really happen if the ball release remains same. Quicker pace usually means late swing which is more potent..... and we are seeing this with Bhuvi.

I hope that Bhuvi can sustain this pace in 50 over games.

He is bowling his full deliveries much quicker than his good length balls.

He will be even more potent when he can bowl his good length deliveries quicker too.

Some people worry about reduced swing at higher pace. This does not really happen if the ball release remains same. Quicker pace usually means late swing which is more potent..... and we are seeing this with Bhuvi.

Agreed 100% well he did sustained it in that 4th test match vs Aus, I see no reason why he won't sustain that pace unless he is fatigue, and yes the people who worry about reduced swing for higher pace had no clue how the pace bowling works, when you bowl full with higher pace like bhuvi is doing currently then there is always a good chance batsmen making mistake then the one who is bowling at lower one.

22 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Agreed 100% well he did sustained it in that 4th test match vs Aus, I see no reason why he won't sustain that pace unless he is fatigue, and yes the people who worry about reduced swing for higher pace had no clue how the pace bowling works, when you bowl full with higher pace like bhuvi is doing currently then there is always a good chance batsmen making mistake then the one who is bowling at lower one.

I still doubt if bhuvi can retain 137+ speed for all his 10 overs in odi.

I am sure he can't retain same pace for 15 overs a day in test.

He is bowling 142k Yorkers n even 141k line n length balls n getting wickets n not getting hit.

Thing is in India most of commies have little knowledge about fast bowling.Once a bowler is marked as swing bowler he is expected to get swing everywhere even when conditions do not support ,then it's said due to lack of pace or bowler trying to bowl quick is the reason for lack of swing.Even somebody as great as Gavaskar spews nonsense .

Thing is in India most of commies have little knowledge about fast bowling.Once a bowler is marked as swing bowler he is expected to get swing everywhere even when conditions do not support ,then it's said due to lack of pace or bowler trying to bowl quick is the reason for lack of swing.Even somebody as great as Gavaskar spews nonsense .

Agreed, that's Manju for you, also gawaskars knowledge about pace bowling is grand sum of zero never took him seriously