Can't wait for June 4th !!

2 hours ago, the don said:

The decline of pakistan and the relative improvement in indian cricket from being the punching bag of stronger cricketing sides to a somewhat decent cricket team has made it a level playing field as opposed to Pakistan  just thrashing India left right and centre with their arms tied behind their back .

A one off game gives india their best chance of sneaking in a victory because history shows that over the long run Pakistan tends to do better .

Dont know much about the current Indian side but i suspect they would start of as favourites but you never know because they have been favourites in most games since 2002 but that hasnt always translated in the result.

Stop your rant and be reasonable. India has always been superior side to pak, pak increased head to head in a short period in between where they had unregulated home umpires, bottle caps and wide spread cheating, and home field advantage in so called neutral venues which India stopped visiting when they became financially independent of external bilateral events in such location. I am not saying pak cant beat India, they can but India is a bit superior side. 

India is clearly a superior side, one has to discount pak home games and Sharjah games surely to arrive at any prudent conclusion and its a pretty well known and accepted concept as well, pak had home umpires who aided their side, like many other facets of their society this was/is corrupt as well. We dont read or see it now since there are no home games in Pak.

Sharjah was the centre of Sir Paul Condon’s investigations into corruption in cricket. Although the report did not conclusively single out the venue much controversy raged. BBC Cricket correspondent Jonathan Agnew said in 2001 : “Sharjah has been pinpointed as being the centre of this activity [match fixing] and, again, this is entirely plausible. I would swear under oath that two of the dozen or so matches I have witnessed on that desert ground over the years were fixed”.[5]

India is clearly a superior side, one has to discount pak home games and Sharjah games surely to arrive at any prudent conclusion and its a pretty well known and accepted concept as well, pak had home umpires who aided their side, like many other facets of their society this was/is corrupt as well. We dont read or see it now since there are no home games in Pak.

Sharjah was the centre of Sir Paul Condon’s investigations into corruption in cricket. Although the report did not conclusively single out the venue much controversy raged. BBC Cricket correspondent Jonathan Agnew said in 2001 : “Sharjah has been pinpointed as being the centre of this activity [match fixing] and, again, this is entirely plausible. I would swear under oath that two of the dozen or so matches I have witnessed on that desert ground over the years were fixed”.[5]

So Indian's fixed matches at Sharjah? Disgraceful.

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

Stop your rant and be reasonable. India has always been superior side to pak, pak increased head to head in a short period in between where they had unregulated home umpires, bottle caps and wide spread cheating, and home field advantage in so called neutral venues which India stopped visiting when they became financially independent of external bilateral events in such location. I am not saying pak cant beat India, they can but India is a bit superior side. 

Not really and i am not speaking in terms of just india vs pakistan .

Lets be reasonable and honest .

Excuses are easy and are signs of weakness and insecurity .

We must learn from our past and face it to improve .

Blaming people like tendulkar and gavaskar for fixing is counterproductive.

Pakistan and india should admit the reality for a better future .

Edited by the don
2 hours ago, Vilander said:

We won the most number of matches there so apparently u r accusing ur team of fixing

2 hours ago, Marshall said:

We won the most number of matches there so apparently u r accusing ur team of fixing

No he's referring to systemic fixing in favor of Pakistan, including fixed umpiring. I heard that once they actually made India bat in the dark and didn't stop the match coz that would've meant awarding India the match given the match situation.

3 hours ago, Marshall said:

It will happen soon dont worry.You are on the way once everyone in the world get to know of the mass genocide of kashmiris by ur barbaric yet coward Army

dont covet Indian territory, else we will take some of yours. GB,Baloch,NWFP we will take it back :)

On 16/04/2017 at 4:27 PM, kira said:

Who cares about this match? How can you be excited about bashing minnows from minnowistan, I would rather look forward to the bang bro match who are the 2nd best team from asia, pakistan is what? 3rd or 4th best side in asia lmao, I couldn't care less about that match :no:

Shut up D/H!