Smith owns Kohli

BeautifulGame

You are scared chicken haha

If superover is more interesting why would you want me to continue LOL 

Brainless as usual

Lol u forgot to fix it..

Oh I am so scared of viper .

6 hours ago, Number said:

Smith wiped the floor with Dhoni's team in 2014-15 when captain clueless couldn't get him out from start of test series till world cup semis.

Now showing him how to captain in IPL. 

Really? Are you just blind or misinformed? 2 match kohli was captain and 2 matches dhoni was captain in tests. Result was the same. Bost lost one and Drew 1. 

Either you are super biased or you are super biased.  

6 hours ago, Number said:

Afaik, Kohli has already surpassed Dhoni in overseas test series wins. In that series the only test we came close to winning in Adelaide was under Kohli.

CB series we won was due to Sachin's great innings in both the finals. We were beaten black and blue and didn't even compete every-time we stepped into Aus after that. Proves Dhoni had nothing to do with that win.

But didnt win. I thought result mattered the most to you guys :giggle: 

6 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Wow! So Kohli has already passed Dhoni by not even captaining overseas :laugh: And sure if Dhoni didn't have anything to do with CB Series win how about Kohli's recent test series win aganst Aus at home which you were touting in just your previous post? I'm sure Kohli's stellar contribution in the recent Aus series was the reason india won :hysterical: 

Why do people forget India won a series in NZ under MSD and won a test each in SA/ENG. Let kohli achieve that first :giggle: 

37 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Why do people forget India won a series in NZ under MSD and won a test each in SA/ENG. Let kohli achieve that first :giggle: 

Coz that doesn't line up with their narrative of "Dhoni was shyte". At the end of the day when you step back and take a look at his contribution as a wkt keeper, as a batsman and as a cpatin across all formats he has been one of our greatest ever players. Personally I hold him in high regard coz more than half of ICC titles in my siggy came under him. And that's what I care about. Don't give a shyte about no. of runs, 100s etc. Just wins and tourneys. That's why I would always take Brady over Manning - you would know if you follow NFL. Winning tourneys matters and it's not easy else we would have been racking up the cups but I haven't seen that.

Well there are a couple of reasons. But the primary reason being, Virat gets all emotionally influenced when his team is not doing well. His facial expression says it all. If the captain looses it, the team will surely follow. That's what I have seen so far in this season of IPL so far. 

AB D. not being in form + Gayle being a hit and miss these days is not doing RCB any favor either. Plus their bowlers sucks