Most Worthless Player of IPL 2017 - [WINNER DECLARED]

Texan

Most Worthless IPL 2017  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most Worthless Player of IPL 2017?

• Ajinkya Rahane
    • MS Dhoni
    • Chris Gayle
    • AB DeVilliers
    • Ishant Sharma
    • Karun Nair
    • Shane Watson
    • Rohit Sharma
    • Tymal Mills
    • Trent Boult
    • Stuart Binny
    • Mandeep Singh
    • Lasith Malinga
    • Someone else

On 2017-5-6 at 0:33 AM, Sidhoni said:

It just a pigment of your imagination which you tell yourself to justify the hate you spew around. I honestly don't remember threads along the lines of "Dhoni so cool he kicked out Dravid" etc.  If you're saying so repeatedly there might be one or two threads somewhere but that doesn't even begin to justify what Dhoni has received countlessly through sooo many years.

I have addressed the Sachin thing so many times I am tired. Even gone on record to say whoever disrespects legend like him without any provocation is classless. You can check who started the tribute thread for him when he retired. Its just that the phase where EVERYONE wanted him to retire is somehow seen by you as DHONI FANS trying to fulfill some agenda. I don't know why is that.

Those two? I thought you said they are the same person. :giggle:

Look they just show the mirror to the trolls on the other side. Their posts only reflect what they've seen against Dhoni and show how stupid and full of hatred some people are.

As expected @New guy disappears at the first sight of truth.

1 minute ago, Texan said:

Voting wraps up today at the end of the league phase. And by the slightest of margins.....

The most Worthless Player of IPL 2017 is.......

SHANE WATSON

shane_watson_200612160411528120_afp.jpg

Dishonorable mentions should be given to the first and second runners up too:giggle: