Sandeep Sharma!!!

Ultimate_Game

Just now, maniac said:

Sure let us open with Sandeep Sharma and Mohit Sharma going forward in every international game based on this win...khush!!!

Sandeep opening the bowling along with Bhuvi with Bumrah coming 1 change wouldn't be a bad option :agree: With Shami in the mix as well that would be quite a useful pace bowling unit :two_thumbs_up: 

Some people here on forum are blind pace worshippers. Ofcourse not all, but many here on forum. 

One thing there is to like pace and other thing to ignore any bowler who bowls 130-135ks with good swing bowling.  Swing is an art too part of fast bowling.

You need skills to bowl variations just like you need years od hard work and skills to bowl fast.

If you recognize one thing and does not the other, then you are blind worshipper.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Whom does he get ahead of in ODI's and T20

Shami,Bumrah,Yadav,Bhuvi,Sran,Pandya,Nehra(in T20's)-This is pretty much the crux of our LOI bowling

Sran and Pandya are not competition. Sran is much worse and Pandya doesn’t even get to ball for MI. Nehra is close to retirement. The other 4 are better for the time being, but he can easily be rotated according to ‘courses'.

Edited by Magneto

What about the 17th over for Sharma where he conceded only 6 runs and pushed up the RR to 11? Did you miss that over deliberately? :giggle: 

No that was a good over with only 6 runs , but bigger story is he got clobbered by narine and Lyn on new ball which was his strength, also he got lucky that Lyn was runout

3 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

So earlier Sandeep was a poor bowler and now suddenly his criticism is that he's a tailender and can't bat :hysterical: 

No what I said is a guy who bowls 125k will not come off every time...sure if he has other skills he can be part of the team but not solely on bowling conditions....as @Magneto said horses for courses I am waiting to see whom he can get ahead of

5 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

What about the 17th over for Sharma where he conceded only 6 runs and pushed up the RR to 11? Did you miss that over deliberately? :giggle: 

even vs GL he bowled 18th,gave 1 run and got Finch,only for Aaron to screw it up :facepalm:

Just now, maniac said:

No what I said is a guy who bowls 125k will not come off every time...sure if he has other skills he can be part of the team but not solely on bowling conditions....as @Magneto said horses for courses I am waiting to see whom he can get ahead of

He doesn't need to be ahead of anyone. He deserves to be in the bowling scheme of things for India along with Bhuvi, Shami and Bumrah. Injuries happen or you need to rest someone or in bowling friendly conditions you need to play an extra seamer. Sandeep checks the box for all these scenarios. Nobody's asking for him by dropping Bhuvi or Bumrah.

Just now, Lord said:

even vs GL he bowled 18th,gave 1 run and got Finch,only for Aaron to screw it up :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Sandeep does not bowl 125. He bowls around 130. Upper side mostly. 

1 minute ago, Lord said:

If Henry had been there Punjab would've won that match as well. Sandeep has been excellent for Punjab but lacked support. If he had gotten decent support from the other end Punjab would've been in the playoffs by now.

Just now, Magneto said:

Sandeep got clobbered today? :hysterical:

Chalo good, we were watching different games. 

Seriously how much of a homer do you have to be to call this performance a 'clobbering" :confused: I mean if this is clobbering what do we call what happens to likes of Aaron regularly? :dontknow: