Pick your CT2017 winner

Your pick for CT 2017 winner  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Your pick for CT 2017 winner

On 5/25/2017 at 7:59 PM, Lala said:

It's Pakistan.....This time India has no chance. Weak on paper. Tired bunch of guys due to IPL. Lots of out of form players like Dhawan, Dhoni, Yuvi, Shami, Rahane, Rohit. Only chance in group stage for IND to beat SL only. Mark my words.

Those days are gone when pak"s pace attack was better than India...I guess you are not introduced to bumrah umesh shammi and bhuvi.

I can guarantee an Indian win.

If v score 350 or 200 still we will win.

Please be prepared for a defeat...if pak team makes India sweat..I mean get 6 Indian wickets ..that will itself be good performance.

Pak"s performance should be rated based on how much fight pak provides.

2 hours ago, Lala said:

Its a batting wicket...anyway we chased down successfully 340 :finger: 

You BARELY managed to chase down 340 with just 2 or 3 balls left and just 2 wickets in hand against a Bangladesh bowling attack without Mustafizur. Imagine what would happen when you guys face India and SA with better bating and better bowling. :phehe: 

3 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Will Indian batsman score 375 against Pak if v bat first.

375 would be a stretch IMO. India's batsmen are mostly out of form and have passengers like Yuvi and Dhoni and maybe Rahane too. However, I expect India to score 280-300. And restrict Pak below 200. :giggle: SA would prob score 400+ against Pak tho.

1 hour ago, Unstable Joe said:

You BARELY managed to chase down 340 with just 2 or 3 balls left and just 2 wickets in hand against a Bangladesh bowling attack without Mustafizur. Imagine what would happen when you guys face India and SA with better bating and better bowling. :phehe: 

:finger: similar we didnt play Amir. Who cares how many balls to spare. What matters is winning or not. But ultimately we won that's what we want. You jealous trollers moan and cry. :bumsmack:

16 minutes ago, Lala said:

:finger: similar we didnt play Amir. Who cares how many balls to spare. What matters is winning or not. But ultimately we won that's what we want. You jealous trollers moan and cry. :bumsmack:

Yep, we're SO jealous of getting bowled out  for 81 by WI C team. :giggle: