Rashid Latif disgusting Rant against Sehwag !

On 6/9/2017 at 4:08 AM, bleaf27 said:

Seeing an ex cricketer from a nation call out another ex cricketer by using just low filthy language irrespective of the countries is quite low and unsporting.  Banter is fine but when it gets this low it needs to be called out 

And when Mr. Sehwag calls Pakistan (the whole nation) their 'beta', talks against the lankan's, I wonder where would your judgement lie at that point.

12 hours ago, deathmonger said:

And Rameez. And these guys are the educated lot who can speak English. All the gavar types from madrassas spew ****.

If you can speak English, you're educated, well said!

Pakistanis and Indians, both are 99.9 percent similar if you exclude the religion.

Watching Sehwag's twitter hurts Pakistani's and giving the taste of his own medicine to the him is hurting the Indians.

Unfortunately, we being humans have failed to prove our humanity and pretend to be highly patriotic when it comes to a Keyboard Battle but have massively failed to do any good for our own countries.

The administrators of both the countries are the definitions of corruption and gain peoples support by declaring a war against the opponents and the people are emotionally black mailed.

Here I remembered Ajay Devgn's dialogue;

'Jab dosti se dono ka kaam ho sakta ha tho dushmani kyun kare?' 

13 hours ago, beetle said:

Because alcohol makes people loose inhibitions and the deeper darker side emerges much easier.

Alcohol does not change peoples views or nature....it just reduces inhibitions.So this is what this obnoxious person is really inside. 

Muslims don't drink, and even the hindu community in Pakistan refrains from drinking since its a major crime and you can be jailed for years without bail.

13 minutes ago, super hitter said:

And when Mr. Sehwag calls Pakistan (the whole nation) their 'beta', talks against the lankan's, I wonder where would your judgement lie at that point.

Calling Beta is fun and games. The kind of poisonous rant Latif said is nothing but toxic. If you think both are the same then we have nothing in common. Really no need to be dealing with people like you if you equate the two. 

4 minutes ago, super hitter said:

If you can speak English, you're educated, well said!

Pakistanis and Indians, both are 99.9 percent similar if you exclude the religion.

Watching Sehwag's twitter hurts Pakistani's and giving the taste of his own medicine to the him is hurting the Indians.

Unfortunately, we being humans have failed to prove our humanity and pretend to be highly patriotic when it comes to a Keyboard Battle but have massively failed to do any good for our own countries.

The administrators of both the countries are the definitions of corruption and gain peoples support by declaring a war against the opponents and the people are emotionally black mailed.

Here I remembered Ajay Devgn's dialogue;

'Jab dosti se dono ka kaam ho sakta ha tho dushmani kyun kare?' 

Our mindsets are 100% different. You people have hate in your heart and nothing else. Ask yourself who started all the wars? No we are not same. 

Muslims don't drink, and even the hindu community in Pakistan refrains from drinking since its a major crime and you can be jailed for years without bail.

Please dont pontificate us about you guys not drinking and being better people. All the drugs coming to India are from Pakistan. Is that OK? Like I asked you dont drink but you find it OK to hide Osama in your country and telling lies. Is lying OK?

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Calling Beta is fun and games. The kind of poisonous rant Latif said is nothing but toxic. If you think both are the same then we have nothing in common. Really no need to be dealing with people like you if you equate the two. 

Calling beta is fun, wow, but what Latif said is toxic...Becoming a nations father is cool! but answering an individual is intoxicating.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Please dont pontificate us about you guys not drinking and being better people. All the drugs coming to India are from Pakistan. Is that OK? Like I asked you dont drink but you find it OK to hide Osama in your country and telling lies. Is lying OK?

I don't mean we're better or something by any means but its a complete insult to call out a person drunk.

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

Our mindsets are 100% different. You people have hate in your heart and nothing else. Ask yourself who started all the wars? No we are not same. 

My history book is written by an Author for the Pakistani students and he'll mention us as the good ones and Indians as the bad ones, same goes their...Lying in the past is a route towards utter failure.

When have we hated upon you? To me everyone is like a brother, first and foremost. 

My history book is written by an Author for the Pakistani students and he'll mention us as the good ones and Indians as the bad ones, same goes their...Lying in the past is a route towards utter failure.

When have we hated upon you? To me everyone is like a brother, first and foremost. 

1948,1965, 1971 and 1999. Throw in Mumbai and extra curricular activities you have hated us 24/7/365.

7 hours ago, Khota said:

Trust me if you are anti IPL and anti India they love you. Most hypocritical people. Not even man enough to handle dissent.

Don't know if you saw me there on but I ruffled quite a number of them haha.  Some of the Canadian lads are from my town and knew of me and didn't want to mess around but got banned from some moderator from the Middle East

8 minutes ago, super hitter said:

I don't mean we're better or something by any means but its a complete insult to call out a person drunk.

Would you prefer if we call him moron? Actually you are correct. I have seen drunk people and they behave better than this gutter deweller Latif.

Just now, bleaf27 said:

Don't know if you saw me there on but I ruffled quite a number of them haha.  Some of the Canadian lads are from my town and knew of me and didn't want to mess around but got banned from some moderator from the Middle East

I saw you and the problem with your posts was you always had logic behind it. You did research and posted. They prefer sheep on that forum. Single line march top down command.

34 minutes ago, super hitter said:

Calling Pakistan a "beta" is no different from Afridi calling Indians -people with small hearts.   That's comparable.  India and Pakistan do have a cricketing rivalry in terms of nation. 

Religion/ Family is personal vendetta. 

15 minutes ago, super hitter said:

Calling beta is fun, wow, but what Latif said is toxic...Becoming a nations father is cool! but answering an individual is intoxicating.

We call each other beta regularly just to show who the boss is. No big deal.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

I saw you and the problem with your posts was you always had logic behind it. You did research and posted. They prefer sheep on that forum. Single line march top down command.

Meh , didn't wanna bother arguing with them  , He was intent on showing me my posts were distasteful but with such blatant hypocrisy , It was a losing battle and not worth losing my sleep over