Feelings before and during the last day of Perth test.

fineleg

Tough to call. All depends on 1st session on Day-4. That will swing the match. Each and every bowler has to be on target and give 200%. Even with loss of wickets Aus are scoring at 4.5! We have taken 2 wickets but the main folks Punter, Hussey, Clark, Symmo & Gilly ( :angry_smile: at the latter two!) are still there. That is an incredible batting lineup.

Finleg Is Slowly Coming On Track.. Now He Is Saying "tough Call" Tomorrow He Was Like, Australia.. Lol..
:laugh: Australia simply cannot win this. No chance. Nada. 99.99999999999999999999% of the game in India's bag. I'm backing Veeru to take a couple of wickets too. If Australia do chase this, it will be the most incredible chase I will have ever witnessed.
:laugh: Australia simply cannot win this. No chance. Nada. 99.99999999999999999999% of the game in India's bag. I'm backing Veeru to take a couple of wickets too. If Australia do chase this, it will be the most incredible chase I will have ever witnessed.
Make sure ur glued in, incase u dont want to miss that. I'm really surprised you are saying "No chance"...definitely the match is wide open now.

Hitman shot his own foot How Ponting's Hitman hoped to knock a few indian and how he did in shtyleeeee.. :haha: -------------------- Hoping to knock a few Indians over: Tait Perth: Licking his lip at the sight of the bouncy WACA track, express bowler Shaun Tait said he is not overawed by the famed Indian batting line-up and can "knock a few of them over" during the third Test starting on Wednesday. Tait had played against India during the visitors' last tour Down Under. Turning out for for Australia A, he had picked the wicket of Virender Sehwag, who will feature in the third Test because of his good nick with the bat. "I played against India on their last tour here for Australia A at Hobart. Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly and Virender Sehwag all played in that game and I remember knocking over Sehwag. I had him caught behind," Tait wrote in www.bigstarcricket.com. "These guys, along with Rahul Dravid and VVS Laxman, are some of the best batsmen in the world but I don't fear them. I would really fancy having a go at them in Perth and I don't see any reason why I couldn't knock a few of them over. Our bowlers have made pretty easy work of them so far but they are still quality players," he said. The bowler with a sling-shot action said he was itching to play against India, especially the fourth Test which would be played in his home ground at Adelaide. "I'm not short of reasons why I want to play. To be part of the team that goes for a world record 17th consecutive win in Test cricket is something to really get excited about and it would be something I would never forget. Even being twelfth man would be good, just to be part of the occasion. "But I really want to play, especially with the final Test being in Adelaide, my home city, so it would be nice to get the opportunity to impress in Perth," he said. (now there goes the chance away..:hysterical:) Going through a good patch of his career in this season, Tait is bubbling with confidence. "It's been a good summer so far in terms of being part of the Australia squad but to be in the team for Perth against India as we go for the world record would be amazing. "My form and fitness has been good since November, when I took my career best of 7-29 against Queensland at the Gabba. That got the ball rolling, then I bowled well against the New Zealanders in the One-Day series that we won and since then I have been hoping to get a Test," he said. --------- 2 innings 21 overs 1 maiden 92 runs 0 wkts ( awesome figure) Thanks for the entertainment dude.. :hysterical::hysterical: U shall be named as Jackal (copyright:Fredrick Foresyth) :finger::finger::yay::yay::D:D:giggle::giggle::haha::haha::hysterical::hysterical::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::dance::dance::eyedance::eyedance:

Here are the "official" odds. http://odds.bestbetting.com/cricket/test-series/australia-v-india/3rd-test/australia-v-india/test-match-result (Aussies: 30% India: 70% Draw: 0%) I tend to agree. If we get Ponting or Hussey early then it will tilt even more in our favor. Otherwise, slowly but surely Australia will be back into the game and pressure will be on Kumble, the rest of the bowlers and the Indian fielders.