What happened to Hemang Badani?

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

There was one thiru kumaran... he was hard working but lacked pace. Tinu Youhanan was a disappointment. He had height, if he had the heart of Ajit Agarkar, he could have bowled like Courtney Walsh! But I always felt that those Indian bowlers never pushed themselves. They were happy being just average. nobody wanted to be the best. That aggression was only evident in Zaheer Khan. He wanted to be the best!

This tinu yohanan is probably from that athletes turning to bowling like basil thampi I guess. 

9 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Of the present lot, I see the same intent in Bhuvi and Shami. I felt even Aaron had it, but hasnt translated it yet in performance. Umesh, if he just strives a bit more, I think can become deadly

Umesh never looks intense and never looks desperate to do well. Wonder why he is so laid back, Shami and Bhuvi are never laid back shows in their performance.

6 hours ago, Vilander said:

Umesh never looks intense and never looks desperate to do well. Wonder why he is so laid back, Shami and Bhuvi are never laid back shows in their performance.

I think we have to understand his background. I feel he is from a poor background. Imagine, achieving this height coming from a poor background itself is an achievement. He is pretty happy at what he has achieved. He still doesnt know that he is on the last leg of his career and he has a real chance to be a name in the history of Indian cricket. I tell you, these players need sports psychologists.

I think Badani deserved more chances than he did , though he was partly responsible himself . He was an awesome timer of the ball and could play with ease on difficult pitches , but never got those big scores which could have given him a longer run .

Ramesh had just good timing in his favour , all hand eye co-ordination with no foot work so he kind off got found out and as an opener he would not have survived for long . He was you poor mans Viru.

V Bharadwaj was again a decent all-rounder prospect , big striker of the ball and more than decent spinner .may be he should have been given more chances after the start he had to his career , but I doubt he would have survived for long . Was too casual  with his batting .

Only Badani of the above three had may be could have had a longer career for India than he actually did.