Is there a bigger git than Marc Nicholas?

It was not humour. Quite frankly racism from the we are so much more civilised gora!
racism: definition....."most prevalent today being the belief that human beings are divided into more than one race, with members of some races believing they are superior or inferior to members of other races." your sentence above pretty much fits that definition homey...
If they say Jesus is only way for salvation and all other religions are evil -- yes sir it is!! We dhimmi Indians sunk deep in self-apology continue to succumb to their bully not only in Cricket but in several other important issues, I have said zillions of times before.
come on, jesus isn't the way to salvation....there's more interesting gods ( plural ) in hinduism than christianity, a rather boring monotheism,....give me a polytheism anyday. sorry to bring up religion :giggle: and besides, the english look down on the aussies and the indians....he was being equally racist....i say we file a joint complaint with channel nine....a aussie/indian issue to have all english commentators removed from the airwaves..
Guest dada_rocks
Effigies is simply a way of protesting, no one actually gets hurt. Just like a petition is a form of protest and no one gets hurt! Why is burning a piece of paper not civilised. Or does the whole world have to protest like the west would.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: You ain't civilised untill u streamline ur behaviour with white skin.. When they say calling black;monkey is kosher than that's what it's when they decide it is not on anymore whole world must take note and change the lexicon accordingly.. when they thought keeping slave was fine then that's what was civilised behavious When they thought women don't deserve voting rights then that's what was the right thing to do..

You're being overly sensitive. But the whole C9 commentary team are a bunch of dipsh*ts. I'd rather spend the day sticking aids-infected needles in my ears than listen to Bill Lawry scream "Got 'im!" every time someone plays a forward defensive, or or having to put up with Mark Nicholas giving everyone in sight verbal handjobs. And his bouffon offends me, both as a heterosexual man. and more importantly, as a human being. The only one I enjoy listening to is Benaud, purely because he's going a little bit senile, yet no one wants to be the one who gives him the boot.