Is there a bigger git than Marc Nicholas?

Has the dash to say it doesn't even out because Symonds was given a more crucial leg before here than his reprieves at Sydney? Isn't their any accountability in commentary??????? Anyhow, :finger:
Thats nonsense! Both were crucial ones.... apart from that, this wasn't as obvious as the reprives Symonds got. it looked certainly out in real time. And bowden rarely gives a LBW, unless he is sure.

I think he was correct. before jumping on me, plz look at it in his point of view. symonds was reprieved in the first innings. here it was similar to Dravid getting a raw decision on 2nd innings at sydney.this was more crucial. i mean, there was some hope for aussies to score more in second innings and try to draw sydney, even if they could have been shot down for less than 200. but here, he was in the 4th innings , there was no way another chance.it does not even out. if u ask Symonds a similar scenario, anyday, he will chose to get out on sydney, IMHO. Now, just chill out. Mark Nicholas is an indian cricket fan, not a member of ICF but general indian cricket!

I like Gavaskar's comment :d It not the umpires fault, It Symonds bat, It hardly makes a noise when the ball hits it, Thats why the umpire didn't hear it in Sydnet and the umpire didn't hear it here :D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:SUNNY IS CHEEKY:D

Nicholas is not a bad person, he just does not think before he speaks. He speaks in the moment. It is what differs him from the rubbish commentators who commentated on the South Africa Vs West Indies Test match (except Boycott - who is class, but a bit rubbish without support).