India A team's tour of South Africa

34 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Samarth is the one to watch out for . Very technically sound and has a free flowing game . I think he was run out in both the innings of the first match . Needs to be a little more consistent .

When I had first seen Samarth when he debuted for Karnataka, I knew there was something about him. He did not score a lot but whatever he batted, there was some class in his shots. 

Edited by rkt.india
26 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Samarth is the one to watch out for . Very technically sound and has a free flowing game . I think he was run out in both the innings of the first match . Needs to be a little more consistent .

24 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

When I had first seen Samarth when he debuted for Karnataka, I knew there was something about. He did not score a lot but whatever he batted, there was some class is his shots. 

havent seen this guy bat,but you guys think he is future ind player ?

8 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

havent seen this guy bat,but you guys think he is future ind player ?

He has some talent but will he graduate to the next level, no one knows. He needs a big coming FC season to become a challenger for a test spot. Dont think he is cut out for ODIs or T20 cricket. 

Edited by rkt.india
4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He has some talent but will he graduate to the next level, no one knows. He needs a big coming FC season to become a challenger for a test spot. Dont think he is cut out for ODIs or T20 cricket. 

may be can be replacement for vijay in future ,what happened to that jiwanjot singh ?

13 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

With Vijay struggling with fitness and consistency, he maybe groomed for the test opener's spot as a backup for Vijay.

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

may be can be replacement for vijay in future ,what happened to that jiwanjot singh ?

Hopefully.

There is one more. Prashant Chopra from HP who took his batting to the next level last season. Scored at an SR of around 80 in Ranji trophy, averaging around 60. He also played in BD domestic cricket during summer. Was high rungetter for his team with 492 runs in 11 games at 45 with an SR of 95. Second highest for his team scored 485 runs but in 16 games at 32 and he kept the wickets too. In one of the games he scored 86 of 60 balls hitting 6 sixes while chasing 339. I am eally hopeful for Chopra this season that he will be in contention pretty soon.

Just now, rkt.india said:

Hopefully.

There is one more. Prashant Chopra from HP who took his batting to the next level last season. Scored at an SR of around 80 in Ranji trophy, averaging around 60. He also played in BD domestic cricket during summer. Was high rungetter for his team with 492 runs in 11 games at 45 with an SR of 95. Second highest for his team scored 485 runs but in 16 games at 32 and he kept the wickets too. In one of the games he scored 86 of 60 balls hitting 6 sixes while chasing 339. I am eally hopeful for Chopra this season that he will be in contention pretty soon.

yes i read about him from one of your earlier posts as well.you had mentioned him playing at good pace n opening.hopefully this guy makes the cut soon ,i havent seen him bat since that u19 wc 

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Hopefully.

I don't know why he has been ignored so far.  Not even an IPL contract for minimum amount.