All Hail 'Tics a.k.a Sabka Baap

Guest BossBhai

Why did we not let him create Sydney thread? Look this is Aus series, we need Tics, we need dandruff, and we need DR to not watch while Aus bats :-)
take it in humour, but what we really don't need is negative threads from you..even if I feel positive, it turns negative seeing your thread
take it in humour' date=' but what we really don't need is negative threads from you..even if I feel positive, it turns negative seeing your thread[/quote'] Hmm...well, I am what I am when it comes to cricket. I start feeling desperate when things like MJ happen. I cant stand things turning against India, and once I get upset I post such.
funny how cricketics disappears whenever we are having a bad game and resurfaces when we win he creates most of them threads, one of them is bound to click
...but when he opens a thread, we win..like I said..I opened a thread for perth test and someone changed into a news thread..now since we won..extra superstitious..things happen for a reason coz tics had to open a thread..and he shouldn't open every other thread, only at certain times
funny how cricketics disappears whenever we are having a bad game and resurfaces when we win he creates most of them threads, one of them is bound to click
wonder where are those most of the threadz.. i have only created few... anywayz.. this thread creating topic isn't big deal and i wouldn't like to discuss it as it doesn't deserve cricket discussion.
wonder where are those most of the threadz.. i have only created few... anywayz.. this thread creating topic isn't big deal and i wouldn't like to discuss it as it doesn't deserve cricket discussion.
..nahin re, u keep making threadz...and we will win online..damntah..chup bhetho re..:((