Nitish resigns

diga

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

The very first day, his man kc tyagi told his partys stand on article 370 , uniform civil code etc....What good are they when they are not standing with bjps ideology (at worst be silent on it) even at this time when nitees has no credibility left?

I won't be surprised if Nitishwa is using NDA to maintain his hold on CM'ship and preserve his clean image. If he stayed in the alliance in Bihar, he would've gotten tainted with Lalu. He can easily break his alliance with NDA in Bihar in 2019 and jump back into the arms of INC-RJD for the lok sabha elections. 

You guys are missing the point. We have seen so many times how Amit Shah thinks. He wants to capture 75% congress and 50% RJD seats next election. And for that to happen JDU must be neutralized first. Right now JDU is in "save-my-a$$" mode. BJP wont gain much because NK doesnt have a massive votebank as compared to RJD. NK has a choice because RJD+Cong have numbers. Once those numbers are reduced next assembly then JDU will be left with no choice. BJP absolutely doesnt have any bargaining chip at the moment. Once NDA establishes itself, they will ensure NK is tackled. 

1 minute ago, dial_100 said:

You guys are missing the point. We have seen so many times how Amit Shah thinks. He wants to capture 75% congress and 50% RJD seats next election. And for that to happen JDU must be neutralized first. Right now JDU is in "save-my-a$$" mode. BJP wont gain much because NK doesnt have a massive votebank as compared to RJD. NK has a choice because RJD+Cong have numbers. Once those numbers are reduced next assembly then JDU will be left with no choice. BJP absolutely doesnt have any bargaining chip at the moment. Once NDA establishes itself, they will ensure NK is tackled. 

Right from the point Kursi Kumar resigned on basis of charges on Lalu's son and then again became the CM with BJP's support, he lost the choice of making coalition with RJD almost forever. Ab kis muh se RJD ke paas jaega?

17 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

BJP is preparing for the eventual BJP+ vs the rest contest. Thus, they aim for 50% vote share in the states and so, there was no choice but to work with Nitish. That's the BJP viewpoint. But Nitish viewpoint still is unclear and doubtful

You know, people would have respected kursi kumar if he had supported sushil modi for CM post..Ye insan pehle bjp ki wajah se 10-15 saal CM raha, phir bjp ko gali di, corrupt lalu ke saath Nexus banaya, phir usse laat mari, phir next day dubara CM ban gaya w/o elections again with the help of bjp..

8 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

You know, people would have respected kursi kumar if he had supported sushil modi for CM post..Ye insan pehle bjp ki wajah se 10-15 saal CM raha, phir bjp ko gali di, corrupt lalu ke saath Nexus banaya, phir usse laat mari, phir next day dubara CM ban gaya w/o elections again with the help of bjp..

So you lost respect for Nitish, surely you also have no self respect. Your case is no different than his. Left BJP in 2014LS, become totally anti-Modi but did a ghar-wapsi afterwards.

Like Nitish intentions arent clear, same thing for you. 

So you lost respect for Nitish, surely you also have no self respect. Your case is no different than his. Left BJP in 2014LS, become totally anti-Modi but did a ghar-wapsi afterwards.

Like Nitish intentions arent clear, same thing for you. 

Chal ye bata how many times I flip flopped? And how times I became the CM for supporting BJP or AAP party? What did I gain?

[Edited by Asterix] No personal attack please.

http://www.ndtv.com/karnataka-news/300-crores-undisclosed-income-found-in-raid-on-dk-shivakumar-sources-1733978

1) 40 Gujju INC MLAs were taken to Bangalore to avoid the BJP flipping the MLAs from voting against Ahmed Patel in the Guj Rajya Sabja elections and preventing defections ahead of the upcoming state elections. 

2) Gujarat is experiencing some severe flooding in different parts right now, and many of the Guj INC MLAs have abandoned their constituencies to go to a resort in Bangalore. Many of the people in their constituencies are upset.

3) The resort the 40 MLAs go to is owned by some big-time Karnataka INC politician named DK Shivakumar.

4) The IT department proceeds to raid 60 locations related to Shivakumar over 4 days. 

5) Over 300 crore in undisclosed income was found, including 15 crore worth of cash/jewelry from across the 60 locations.

You can't make this stuff up :rofl: