Ashwin completes double of 2000 runs and 200 wickets

21 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Oh thats your comeback ok i take back the beer chill idea totally..you are not cool enough for that...you can have nimbu paani instead.

So only people who drink beer are chill. Interesting. Where did you learn that and are you sure you are of legal age to drink. Your posts dont sound very mature. Which is your favorite beer anyway?

Just now, Khota said:

So only people who drink beer are chill. Interesting. Where did you learn that and are you sure you are of legal age to drink. Your posts dont sound very mature. Which is your favorite beer anyway?

you need to chill insults dont work with me. I suggest a pint of Guinness or better go for a blend with it newcastle.

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

you need to chill insults dont work with me. I suggest a pint of Guinness or better go for a blend with it newcastle.

Interesting. I thought you were going to say Nestle or Similac. Who makes Newcastle? Never heard of it. Anyway I cannot afford beer, I stick with water only.

7 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

What you have is not facts. What you have is extremely pathetic argument. Using the smallest possible sample to support your argument discounting the largest sample available.

Your largest sample is invalid. That is the problem with your sample. Your sample has too many variables to be classified as a scientific sample. Cricket averages by and large are meaningless. Ashwin is not bad. Never said that and please dont take it personally.

10 hours ago, Khota said:

Did not know that. Heineken I have heard of.

i know you dont. So when you go to a bar and order a pint of Guinness be patient, the  bar tender will eventually get to you and place a brown bubbly pint, what do you do next..grab it and get on with it...NO. dont do that some will smirk at you some might even place a strategically placed slap, you need to wait for it to settle down first. best of luck.