sandeep

War is coming

2 hours ago, rising said:

There is no connection between China and Russia and this Ukraine- Russia is ongoing conflict which escalated as Ukraine is trying to join NATO and Russia doesn't want Ukraine to join NATO and NATO to stick with 1997 agreement . If you Ukraine joins NATO  it will get weaponry and support from NATO. Which increase conflict as  If you remember Crimea which is under Russia control but claimed by Ukraine  

If there war it would be greatly help to China as I suspect western countries will sanction Russia and Russia will be depended on China and western countries will probably be bad to India in long-term as India needs to have strong Russia to counter China. If this turn in full blown war I think major beneficiary would be China with Russia becoming insignificant 

There won’t be any war. Just posturing. Russia will take some part of Ukraine. When you open the map you will see which parts of Unkraine give them Security to access Black Sea and impotance of Black Sea access. They will fight to ensure their Port Assets in BLack sea remain secure. West knows what is endgame. Russia won’t give up. Ukraine is not in NATO/EU single currency  because NATO /EU fears a invasion from Russia. They will join only when Crimea issue is resolve

Edited by mishra

17 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Nope mostly a tag i like to throw around ,though heard it means to liberate ? through just wars if feasible? 

And since uncle sam loves to go to war against minnows likes iraq and afghanistan  but avoids direct conflicts with major powers ,does it mean it is up to us coolies to bear the burden like in the good old days of the raj?

Bhai, I really don't want to come across as disrespectful, and am at a loss for words with this gem.  

11 hours ago, diga said:

We may not have a full fledged war like the earlier times... Its mostly small skirmishes where one gives up vantage positions or some small land.

Moreover China is full on war with the whole world with corona virus.  

And they have won it hands down..  Winne The Pooh..  A visionary 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

People comparing Russian crisis with Chinese crisis are wrong and most likely Chinese stooges or On Europes payroll. We know what Russia is doing and why its doing. Europe can go and do its own war with Russia when they (unlike UK) find it difficult to side with Americans on China. Despite what people say, Trump was first to recognise that Russia and US have no direct conflict of interest but China and US has. 

3 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Strange sense of priority you got ,no issues promoting uncle Sam's wars but don't want to disrespect silly old me.

If you think dealing with the military wing of the Chinese Communist Party in Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh, is 'promoting uncle sam's wars', then laughing at you is the least you deserve.  

And if you naively believe that there isn't a high degree of collaboration between the CCP and Putin, then you have selective blindness/ignorance.  Entirely your choice. 

53 minutes ago, sandeep said:

If you think dealing with the military wing of the Chinese Communist Party in Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh, is 'promoting uncle sam's wars', then laughing at you is the least you deserve.  

And if you naively believe that there isn't a high degree of collaboration between the CCP and Putin, then you have selective blindness/ignorance.  Entirely your choice. 

Chinese do not recognise Russian authority over Crimea. Russian are selling weapons to India and Chinese adversaries in South China Sea. IMO, Putin is just making use of opportunity.

39 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Chinese have been fecking us for some time by allying with leftist terrorists and Pak proxies,but we used to keep quite because USA was getting along with them ,we put aside Tibet and their supporters as likes of jairam ramesh was championing environment partnerships with China lol but now that Uncle Sam is upset we have to get ready for war eh.

Reminds me of our response after 26/11 when we didn't engage Pak as USA was busy on their Western front and what came of it now ? If China can settle it with the sahibs ,we will quiten down as well.

8 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Chinese have been fecking us for some time by allying with leftist terrorists and Pak proxies,but we used to keep quite because USA was getting along with them ,we put aside Tibet and their supporters as likes of jairam ramesh was championing environment partnerships with China lol but now that Uncle Sam is upset we have to get ready for war eh.

Reminds me of our response after 26/11 when we didn't engage Pak as USA was busy on their Western front and what came of it now ? If China can settle it with the sahibs ,we will quiten down as well.

We need  mighty allies to take on Chinese might. China needs no one to take on all its neighbours simultaneously ( except Russia).

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

We need  mighty allies to take on Chinese might. China needs no one to take on all its neighbours simultaneously ( except Russia).

Why should a messed up 3rd world country like us take on China ? USA  is strong enough to fight them , let them fight it out . USA will get to keep all the plunder if China collapses ,what will we get? And it's usa and Israel who helped built up China over the years , it's their Frankenstein.

17 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Why should a messed up 3rd world country like us take on China ? USA  is strong enough to fight them , let them fight it out . USA will get to keep all the plunder if China collapses ,what will we get? And it's usa and Israel who helped built up China over the years , it's their Frankenstein.

US popped up China to neutralise Russia. 

India wants to offer itself to US to prop up to counter China , offcourse due dilligence (without loosing sovereignty, make defense, tech and economic gains) m. 

In words of Shri JaiShankar “when it come to US vs China, We can easily see which side of bread is buttered”

After getting strong, China didn’t go at war with Russia for US. India  wont go at war with China for US even when power parity is achieved.

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

so who's your supplier.

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

India  wont go at war with China for US even when power parity is achieved.

Govt of India has been trying desperately to ward off conflict with the CCP.  But I do not believe that option exists.  CCP has decided to cut India down to size.  They have the initiative.  

Its one thing to not 'desire' war against a stronger adversary.  Quite another to succeed in avoiding it.  All things considered, I have to concede that the current government has done OK so far in dealing with the situation.  Its essentially an exercise in damage mitigation.  Best case outcome is what we have right now - an expensive build up of capacity and deployment on our side and theirs. Worst case is open conflict in PLA selected sectors with heavy losses inflicted early on via deployment of modern tech-centric warfare.  I wonder what sort of work is IA doing on first-strike survival along the frontier.  I'd expect to see some urgent heavy lifting going on.  But its not really made the news much.

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

US popped up China to neutralise Russia. 

India wants to offer itself to US to prop up to counter China , offcourse due dilligence (without loosing sovereignty, make defense, tech and economic gains) m. 

In words of Shri JaiShankar “when it come to US vs China, We can easily see which side of bread is buttered”

After getting strong, China didn’t go at war with Russia for US. India  wont go at war with China for US even when power parity is achieved.

China got lucky ,USA had Russia by their throat in the 90s but couldn't finish them off ,probably the biggest choke job in history ,else by now China would have been surrounded by Usa and NATO with the help of a pro west russia ,which would have forced them to open up to the west .But now they are allying with Russia ,so good luck toppling them.

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Govt of India has been trying desperately to ward off conflict with the CCP.  But I do not believe that option exists.  CCP has decided to cut India down to size.  They have the initiative.  

Its one thing to not 'desire' war against a stronger adversary.  Quite another to succeed in avoiding it.  All things considered, I have to concede that the current government has done OK so far in dealing with the situation.  Its essentially an exercise in damage mitigation.  Best case outcome is what we have right now - an expensive build up of capacity and deployment on our side and theirs. Worst case is open conflict in PLA selected sectors with heavy losses inflicted early on via deployment of modern tech-centric warfare.  I wonder what sort of work is IA doing on first-strike survival along the frontier.  I'd expect to see some urgent heavy lifting going on.  But its not really made the news much.

Chinese are trying to do Russia. Ie Secure Military use Ports all across the world and routes to it. Pakistan Burma Srilanka Maldives just happen to be in our region. I can see that in coming years, India will offend a lot of its neighbours just like it is offending Nepal to make them understand our position. 

IMO, China has allready thrown kitchen sink at us. It knows it can not defend a part of land which is so close to hugely populated towns and cities of India if India gets support from even single Super power of Rest of World. 

I will say give 10 more years and China will be getting sanctioned by UN on some grounds. That will be it. Big problem is, how bat that long without getting out so we can secure a draw.